INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems in Colima

+13
Intercasa
CheenaGringo
CanuckBob
smint
sparks
schraderone
Pedro
Infidel
rs6000
arbon
viajero
brigitte
sundown
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Problems in Colima Empty Problems in Colima

Post by sundown Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:08 pm

Narcos have different roads blocked in the state. Has continued for many days

I posted above in TOB and was banned !

My wife has friends & relatives in area and has received messages for a week about much violence
and roads being blocked. They have been trying to leave area but not possible.
Newspapers are not reporting as per Prez P.Nieto orders

sundown
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Problems in Colima Empty Re: Problems in Colima

Post by brigitte Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:15 pm

Where in Colima State?

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:25 pm

I suggest that people read Sundown/bourbanman's thread on TOB, posters living in and driving thru Colima have contradicted his baseless rumors and there is not a single report in any newspaper or media outlet in Colima that even mention these supposed narco blockades.
As usual sundown is full of S$%t and deservered to be banned yet again for spreading malicious unfounded rumors.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by arbon Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:34 pm

The area at the border between Colima and Michoacán has had warnings in the recent past.

South East of Colima C.D.

There is a report of possible local trouble IN Manzanillo.
arbon
arbon
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Humour

Back to top Go down

Post by rs6000 Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:39 pm

2 people I know well , are driving to Manzanillo right now, as soon as I get news from them I will post .

rs6000

Back to top Go down

Post by arbon Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:49 pm

viajero wrote:I suggest that people read Sundown/bourbanman's thread on TOB, posters living in and driving thru Colima have contradicted his baseless rumors and there is not a single report in any newspaper or media outlet in Colima that even mention these supposed narco blockades.
As usual sundown is full of S$%t and deservered to be banned yet again for spreading malicious unfounded rumors.
Do you have any Mexican news of ..."Mexican army troops take over the port of Lázaro Cárdenas Monday in Michoacán state. EPA"
arbon
arbon
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Infidel Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:51 pm

Nothing arriving in warnings from the Embassies.
Infidel
Infidel

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:03 pm

arbon wrote:
viajero wrote:I suggest that people read Sundown/bourbanman's thread on TOB, posters living in and driving thru Colima have contradicted his baseless rumors and there is not a single report in any newspaper or media outlet in Colima that even mention these supposed narco blockades.
Do you have any Mexican news of ..."Mexican army troops take over the port of Lázaro Cárdenas Monday in Michoacán state. EPA"
Yes, it's all over the news,just google;lazaro cardenas michoacan noticias.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by arbon Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:16 pm

Police forces intensified their surveillance in the community of Cerro de Ortega
November 4, 2013

Luis Rosales Chavez | COLIMANOTICIAS

Tecomán, Col. - Elements police of several operating companies listed on the BOM, perform constant patrols in the towns of Cerro de Ortega and Alleys, communities bordering the state of Michoacán and where violent incidents have had the last week.

In such operations involving a prosecutor in the courts, law enforcement police, personnel from 88 / o.  infantry battalion, preventive state police and public security, who do surveillance patrols and also included colonies of the urban area which has high crime rates as Sor Juana Ines de la Cruz, indeco, freedom, Elías Zamora, villas Centennial, Real springs, St. Charles, villas King, Diaz Ordaz, Tuxpan, sun villas, San Jose, Plains of St. Joseph Valley darling, Royal Valley and Royal Forest.

In addition to these operational surveillance actions BOM has been integrated in isolation marine surveillance actions seen as red dots.

Share it:

Print
arbon
arbon
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:17 pm

yes it's in the news including borderland beat.
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by rs6000 Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:33 pm

I just called my friends , and as far as Cuyutlan on the toll road , everything is fine .
However, I read this morning that federal authorities and military police were in charge of security in Lazaro Cardenas, Mich, so I believe that something must be going on at the Colima-Mich border.

rs6000

Back to top Go down

Problems in Colima Empty THANK YOU SUNDOWN

Post by schraderone Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:11 pm

I APPRECIATE SUNDOWN AND OTHERS WHO CARE ENOUGH TO POST WARNINGS SUCH AS THIS ONE ABOUT

COLIMA. THIS TYPE OF POSTING COULD SAVE LIVES.

schraderone
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:15 pm

arbon wrote:Police forces intensified their surveillance in the community of Cerro de Ortega
November 4, 2013

Luis Rosales Chavez | COLIMANOTICIAS

Tecomán, Col. - Elements police of several operating companies listed on the BOM, perform constant patrols in the towns of Cerro de Ortega and Alleys, communities bordering the state of Michoacán and where violent incidents have had the last week.

In such operations involving a prosecutor in the courts, law enforcement police, personnel from 88 / o.  infantry battalion, preventive state police and public security, who do surveillance patrols and also included colonies of the urban area which has high crime rates as Sor Juana Ines de la Cruz, indeco, freedom, Elías Zamora, villas Centennial, Real springs, St. Charles, villas King, Diaz Ordaz, Tuxpan, sun villas, San Jose, Plains of St. Joseph Valley darling, Royal Valley and Royal Forest.

In addition to these operational surveillance actions BOM has been integrated in isolation marine surveillance actions seen as red dots.

Share it:

Print
Nowhere in that article does it say anything about narco blockades on Colima carreteras.
Take anything sundown says with a truck load of good Colima salt,he's known for making things up and posting BS.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:24 pm

shraderone has been known to make some questionable posts on another board as well,viajero.
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:50 pm

Thanks anyways I will warn my guests to call their family to find out what is happening before they go down there .

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sparks Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:50 pm

Possibly narcos getting chased out of Michoacan and heading north

Thugs and bloody clashes between guards and ordered community search tactical actions control violence by State and federal forces security occurs famous "cockroach effect" and causing a large number of criminals take refuge communities in the municipalities of Jalisco Cihuatlán, La Huerta, Villa Purification, Tomatlan, Vallarta and Cabo Corrientes in Jalisco, and Bay of Banderas, Compostela and San Blas in Nayarit.

http://visionpublica2013.blogspot.mx/2013/11/narcos-michoacanos-podrian-refugiarse.html
sparks
sparks
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The joke's on me

http://sparksmex.blogspot.mx/

Back to top Go down

Post by smint Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:56 pm

I was in Manzanillo today for 2 hours. Nothing appeared out of the ordinary. I didn't see any more law enforcement personnel than one would normally see.

smint

Back to top Go down

Post by smint Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:59 pm

rs6000 wrote:I just called my friends , and as far as Cuyutlan on the toll road , everything is fine .
However, I read this morning that federal authorities and military police were in charge of security in Lazaro Cardenas, Mich, so I believe that something must be going on at the Colima-Mich border.
Lazaro Cardenas is a long way from the border of Colima.

smint

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:10 pm

We were in Manzanillo 2 weeks ago. On the way back, the 54D Cuota, about halfway between Colima and Guadalajara, was blocked for some unknown reason at about 12:00 noon. traffic was backed up for miles. Nobody knew what was going on. Some heavily armed State cops in pick-up trucks came screaming up the side of the highway heading to the front of the blockade. In the meantime we crossed the meridian and headed back to the 54 junction and took the 54 all the way to Jocotepec. We never did find out what the blockage was all about but it may have been narco problems. That was my gut feeling at the time.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:04 pm

Quoting Infadel: "Nothing arriving in warnings from the Embassies."

That will be the day when you receive up to date and accurate warnings from them!

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sundown Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:10 pm

It appears that some people are knowledgeable about the problems & some are not. "Some" of the roads have been blocked. please read the posting. I assumed the word "some" was a word readily understood.
If I post my name, Vaijero is like a dog chasing a cat. A lot of noise, and follows his emotions with his usual uncontrollable rhetoric. I am amused by the name calling.*and those that choose to be part of the
"pack chasing the cat"

sundown
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by arbon Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:25 pm

sundown wrote:It appears that some people are knowledgeable about the problems & some are not.  "Some" of the roads have been blocked. please read the posting. I assumed the word "some" was a word readily understood.
If I post my name, Vaijero is like a dog chasing a cat.  A lot of noise, and follows his emotions with his usual uncontrollable rhetoric.  I am amused by the name calling.*and those that choose to be part of the
"pack chasing the cat"
No one knows WHERE in Colima you are writing about including your self, if you did know where
you would tell us right?
arbon
arbon
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sundown Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:47 pm

Narcos do not publish information prior to activities. My wifes friends & family have made several attempts to leave and have encountered blocks, and returned to their homes. They are scared!

sundown
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Intercasa Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:55 pm

We came upon a shootout between the military and bad guys Saturday at 2pm outside of Cocula, the dead guy had a tarp over him in the middle of the highway and we were directed to drive around the body.
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Barbed wit

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:15 pm

Intercasa wrote:We came upon a shootout between the military and bad guys Saturday at 2pm outside of Cocula, the dead guy had a tarp over him in the middle of the highway and we were directed to drive around the body.  
Cocula,Jalisco about 40 minutes south of Guadalajara?

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next