INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cool Tools & Wink

2 posters

Go down

Cool Tools & Wink Empty Cool Tools & Wink

Post by CHILLIN Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:00 am

Some of you will hate me for this link - it will absorb hours of your time if you are into this sort of thing. It is like a updated version of the "Whole Earth Catalog", in fact I believe the author was involved with that too. The site is a huge collection of gadgets, travel destinations, household tips - all sent in by enthusiasts. It is mainly focused on the U.S.A. There is a book too "Cool Tools - a catalog of possibilities" which although I have it in .pdf format, it is one of the few books that I would buy the in print version.

www.cool-tools.org

http://www.amazon.com/Cool-Tools-A-Catalog-Possibilities/dp/1940689007

Which brings us to Wink - a spinoff group from cool-tools. This is like stepping into the greatest second hand book store in the world! Every day they have a new selection of books which they think do not, cannot, belong to the digital domain. Excellent collection of very interesting things. As an example, the curator believes that Robert Crumb is the best American artist - ever. Bridge from the cool tools website.
CHILLIN
CHILLIN
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Cool Tools & Wink Empty Re: Cool Tools & Wink

Post by FMercik Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:13 pm

Just went on Cool-Tools. You are a bad man for posting this. My wife hates you!  Thumbs up 
FMercik
FMercik

Back to top Go down