INSIDE LAKESIDE
Log In or Register

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Want to renounce your USA citizenship?

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Want to renounce your USA citizenship?

Post by Pedro on Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:13 pm

hockey is canadian and canadian players rule everywhere and especially in canucklehead land and the excited states and montanans like pedro who was known as canadian pete-put that in yer pipe and smoke it. golf is not a sport. it's a pass time in the off season for canadian hockey players who didn't make the stanley cup playoffs. who in their right mind would watch golf in a sports bar. darts is more interesting as is snooker and 5 pin bowling.

Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 4600
Join date : 2012-11-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Want to renounce your USA citizenship?

Post by Jim W on Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:14 pm

Hocks, hate to say it but Moose head beer sucks! I apologize if it's not a Canadian brew!
avatar
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 5153
Join date : 2010-04-24
Age : 70
Location : Chapala
Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Re: Want to renounce your USA citizenship?

Post by hockables on Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:20 pm

Jim W wrote:Hocks, hate to say it but Moose head beer sucks!    I apologize if it's not a Canadian brew!

Gotta agree with you there.... MooseHead isn't Beer as most connoisseurs can tell you... more like formaldehyde....

Besides... that shit is made in Flounderland.... which is in the Canadian Far East .... blame Itch..... Beer

hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 3717
Join date : 2010-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Want to renounce your USA citizenship?

Post by Jim W on Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:31 pm

Pedro wrote:hockey is canadian and canadian players rule everywhere and especially in canucklehead land and the excited states and montanans like pedro who was known as canadian pete-put that in yer pipe and smoke it. golf is not a sport. it's a pass time in the off season for canadian hockey players who didn't make the stanley cup playoffs. who in their right mind would watch golf in a sports bar. darts is more interesting as is snooker and 5 pin bowling.


Golf injuries among professionals is on the increase. Today's pros work out year around, generating in excess of 115 mph club head speed. You are a total joke, golf is a sport, and it brings grown men to their knees........total frustration with their inability to hit a stationary target. Only an idiot would trash a sport they know absolutely nothing about. Not to mention Professional golfers still have their teeth......with your renown hockey experience do you still have yours?
avatar
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 5153
Join date : 2010-04-24
Age : 70
Location : Chapala
Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Re: Want to renounce your USA citizenship?

Post by viajero on Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:39 pm

hockables wrote:
viajero wrote:
CanuckBob wrote:

Nah.....they won't care much but if you started bashing hockey then it would be game on!!!!!

Beer

So I probably shouldn't mention the fact a Canadian team hasn't won a Stanley Cup in 30 years,is that a sensitive subject? Very Happy

Chicago's winning team was damned near all Canadian.... I think there were as many players from Saskatchewan as there were from The US..... snork
Hocks,I'm aware of the fact that if American teams didn't have Canadian players they probably wouldn't fare very well,I was just checking Bob's theory and baiting Pedro.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 5755
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : San Pedro de los Saguaros
Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Re: Want to renounce your USA citizenship?

Post by Pedro on Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:43 pm

are you referring to these? and hockey players can shoot the puck on their knees as well. and i have played at golf in the off season. have you ever played hockey?
the record for a slapshot with a hockey stick is 108.8 mph. the stick doesn't have a big head on the end and the puck is bigger and heavier than a golf ball



Last edited by Pedro on Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 4600
Join date : 2012-11-29
Age : 75

Back to top Go down

Re: Want to renounce your USA citizenship?

Post by viajero on Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:46 pm

Can you eat an apple with those?

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 5755
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : San Pedro de los Saguaros
Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Re: Want to renounce your USA citizenship?

Post by Pedro on Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:48 pm

yes i can and ribs too.
avatar
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 4600
Join date : 2012-11-29
Age : 75

Back to top Go down

Re: Want to renounce your USA citizenship?

Post by Jim W on Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:50 pm

Maybe a banana Chris! Looks like teeth that had to be replaced because he had a Pottie mouth. Certainly not from a hockey puck.
avatar
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 5153
Join date : 2010-04-24
Age : 70
Location : Chapala
Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Re: Want to renounce your USA citizenship?

Post by arbon on Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:13 pm

A partial list of the various ways in which citizens of the US are taxed:
•Accounts Receivable Tax
•Building Permit Tax
•Capital Gains Tax
•CDL license Tax
•Cigarette Tax
•Corporate Income Tax
•Court Fines (indirect taxes)
•Deficit spending and debt servicing (Fiscal 2011 state and local debt per capita was $9184)
•Dog License Tax
•Federal Income Tax
•Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA)
•Fishing License Tax
•Food License Tax
•Fuel permit tax
•Gasoline Tax
•Hunting License Tax
•Inflation
•Inheritance Tax Interest expense (tax on the money)
•Inventory tax IRS Interest Charges (tax on top of tax)
•IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)
•Liquor Tax (Spirits, wine and beer)(From zero per gallon in Vermont to $34.22 in Washington for spirits)
•Local Income Tax
•Lottery (Fiscal 2011 per capita average was $59)
•Luxury Taxes
•Marriage License Tax
•Medicare and Medicaid Taxes
•Property Tax
•Real Estate Tax
•Septic Permit Tax
•Service Charge Taxes
•Social Security Tax
•Road Usage Taxes (Truckers)
•Sales Taxes
•Recreational Vehicle Tax
•Road Toll Booth Taxes
•School Tax
•State Income Tax
•State Unemployment Tax (SUTA)
•Telephone federal excise tax
•Telephone federal universal service fee tax
•Telephone federal, state and local surcharge taxes
•Telephone minimum usage surcharge tax
•Telephone recurring and non-recurring charges tax
•Telephone state and local tax (Cell phone state and local tax rates in 2013 range from 1.85% in Oregon to 18.67% in Nebraska)
•Telephone usage charge tax
•Toll Bridge, Tunnel and Road Taxes
•Traffic Fines (indirect taxation)
•Trailer Registration Tax
•Utility Taxes
•Vehicle License Registration Tax
•Vehicle Sales Tax
•Watercraft Registration Tax
•Well Permit Tax
•Workers Compensation Tax
avatar
arbon
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 899
Join date : 2011-07-16
Age : 78
Humor : Humour

Back to top Go down

Re: Want to renounce your USA citizenship?

Post by Pedro on Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:38 pm

Jim W wrote:Maybe a banana Chris!   Looks like teeth that had to be replaced because he had a Pottie mouth.   Certainly not from a hockey puck.
those of us that do real sports always eat bananas before the game for the potassium. futbal players do it too because they run a lot with their feet,not their mouth.
avatar
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 4600
Join date : 2012-11-29
Age : 75

Back to top Go down

Re: Want to renounce your USA citizenship?

Post by hockables on Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:41 pm

viajero wrote:
hockables wrote:
viajero wrote:
CanuckBob wrote:

Nah.....they won't care much but if you started bashing hockey then it would be game on!!!!!

Beer

So I probably shouldn't mention the fact a Canadian team hasn't won a Stanley Cup in 30 years,is that a sensitive subject? Very Happy

Chicago's winning team was damned near all Canadian.... I think there were as many players from Saskatchewan as there were from The US..... snork
Hocks,I'm aware of the fact that if American teams didn't have Canadian players they probably wouldn't fare very well,I was just checking Bob's theory and baiting Pedro.


All in good fun my friend.... I've been known to bait a few too....   Beer

Ducktape.... we're talk'n sports here... why U gotta bring up sumthin like taxes?

hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 3717
Join date : 2010-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Want to renounce your USA citizenship?

Post by hockables on Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:44 pm

Pedro wrote:
Jim W wrote:Maybe a banana Chris!   Looks like teeth that had to be replaced because he had a Pottie mouth.   Certainly not from a hockey puck.
those of us that do real sports always eat bananas before the game for the potassium. futbal players do it too because they run a lot with their feet,not their mouth.

Rock stars stuff one in their shorts.... saving it for later I guess..... Beer

hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 3717
Join date : 2010-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Want to renounce your USA citizenship?

Post by Jim W on Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:58 pm

Pedro wrote:
Jim W wrote:Maybe a banana Chris!   Looks like teeth that had to be replaced because he had a Pottie mouth.   Certainly not from a hockey puck.
those of us that do real sports always eat bananas before the game for the potassium. futbal players do it too because they run a lot with their feet,not their mouth.


Pedro, put your rotten teeth to the test......I will tee it up with you, I will play you with 1 club........loser gets their sorry ass off this board.
You give yourself boarder promotions LMAO.   Since all Hockey players, yourself included play golf.  You bring your 14 clubs.....I won't bring a putter.    To spice it up 500 pesos per hole.....we can play on the 12th, or I can hang around till you return! lol! BRING it on and we might be able to sell tickets watching you make a fool of yourself
avatar
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 5153
Join date : 2010-04-24
Age : 70
Location : Chapala
Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Re: Want to renounce your USA citizenship?

Post by arbon on Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:15 pm

hockables wrote:

Ducktape.... we're talk'n sports here... why U gotta bring up sumthin like taxes?

If you don't think seeing Americans finding out they pay more taxes than Canadians is not a sport, then you better ... renounce your citizenship too. Eh
avatar
arbon
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 899
Join date : 2011-07-16
Age : 78
Humor : Humour

Back to top Go down

Re: Want to renounce your USA citizenship?

Post by CanuckBob on Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:23 pm

viajero wrote:
hockables wrote:
viajero wrote:
CanuckBob wrote:

Nah.....they won't care much but if you started bashing hockey then it would be game on!!!!!

Beer

So I probably shouldn't mention the fact a Canadian team hasn't won a Stanley Cup in 30 years,is that a sensitive subject? Very Happy

Chicago's winning team was damned near all Canadian.... I think there were as many players from Saskatchewan as there were from The US..... snork
Hocks,I'm aware of the fact that if American teams didn't have Canadian players they probably wouldn't fare very well,I was just checking Bob's theory and baiting Pedro.

Well don't say I didn't warn ya!!!!

Beer
avatar
CanuckBob
Humble Administrator
Humble Administrator

Posts : 14297
Join date : 2010-04-04
Age : 55
Location : Lake Chapala (from Vancouver)
Humor : Sick and twisted

http://Www.casadecomo.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Want to renounce your USA citizenship?

Post by arbon on Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:15 pm

"BRING it on and we might be able to sell tickets"

The Canucks playing golf, against the sepos skating on ice trying to get the puck past pedro in net...Eh
avatar
arbon
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 899
Join date : 2011-07-16
Age : 78
Humor : Humour

Back to top Go down

Re: Want to renounce your USA citizenship?

Post by Jim W on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:19 pm

Pedro wrote:are you referring to these? and hockey players can shoot the puck on their knees as well. and i have played at golf in the off season. have you ever played hockey?
the record for a slapshot with a hockey stick is 108.8 mph. the stick doesn't have a big head on the end and the puck is bigger and heavier than a golf ball




I love your photo shopped photos....funny you were the only one in the photo set ! photo shop is great. Bobby Hull.....119 MPH set the record, Dennis Kulyash is 2nd @110.3MPH. For highest speed stick. Can't figure out how the master of knowledge.....could not know this?
avatar
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 5153
Join date : 2010-04-24
Age : 70
Location : Chapala
Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Re: Want to renounce your USA citizenship?

Post by Pedro on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:20 pm

Jim W wrote:
Pedro wrote:
Jim W wrote:Maybe a banana Chris!   Looks like teeth that had to be replaced because he had a Pottie mouth.   Certainly not from a hockey puck.
those of us that do real sports always eat bananas before the game for the potassium. futbal players do it too because they run a lot with their feet,not their mouth.


Pedro, put your rotten teeth to the test......I will tee it up with you, I will play you with 1 club........loser gets their sorry ass off this board.
You give yourself boarder promotions LMAO.   Since all Hockey players, yourself included play golf.  You bring your 14 clubs.....I won't bring a putter.    To spice it up 500 pesos per hole.....we can play on the 12th, or I can hang around till you return! lol! BRING it on and we might be able to sell tickets watching you make a fool of yourself
wadda joke! there is ice in guadalajara where even with my physical disabilities i challenge you and your son to play a game of keep away and i only need one stick and the puck. then you can disappear from this board with your boarder promotions. laugh your ass of all you want.being a good sport,i will let you two have the puck first. bring your own skates and sticks-SNORK!
avatar
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 4600
Join date : 2012-11-29
Age : 75

Back to top Go down

Re: Want to renounce your USA citizenship?

Post by Jim W on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:37 pm

Pedro wrote:
Jim W wrote:
Pedro wrote:
Jim W wrote:Maybe a banana Chris!   Looks like teeth that had to be replaced because he had a Pottie mouth.   Certainly not from a hockey puck.
those of us that do real sports always eat bananas before the game for the potassium. futbal players do it too because they run a lot with their feet,not their mouth.


Pedro, put your rotten teeth to the test......I will tee it up with you, I will play you with 1 club........loser gets their sorry ass off this board.
You give yourself boarder promotions LMAO.   Since all Hockey players, yourself included play golf.  You bring your 14 clubs.....I won't bring a putter.    To spice it up 500 pesos per hole.....we can play on the 12th, or I can hang around till you return! lol! BRING it on and we might be able to sell tickets watching you make a fool of yourself
wadda joke! there is ice in guadalajara where even with my physical disabilities i challenge you and your son to play a game of keep away and i only need one stick and the puck. then you can disappear from this board with your boarder promotions. laugh your ass of all you want.being a good sport,i will let you two have the puck first. bring your own skates and sticks-SNORK!


The runt strikes back......Have another drink.....Jeremy will choke you out for my open net! Also never claimed to play Hockey....you claim to play golf. Since you claim to play pool, I will play one handed as you will, last pocket 8. Since I have a slate pool table, you razberry won;t have to pay to play!


If you consider this a threat, call your attorney! razberry
avatar
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 5153
Join date : 2010-04-24
Age : 70
Location : Chapala
Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Re: Want to renounce your USA citizenship?

Post by Pedro on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:52 pm

you have done better than that. carry on.
avatar
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 4600
Join date : 2012-11-29
Age : 75

Back to top Go down

Re: Want to renounce your USA citizenship?

Post by Jim W on Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:10 pm

WIMP!  Pedro, lets have lunch together.....another threat......Looking forward to my meeting face to face . You brought up golf...........................put up or shut up. gave you a chance of redemption ......we play the match, and we will finally be rid of you!


Last edited by Jim W on Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 5153
Join date : 2010-04-24
Age : 70
Location : Chapala
Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Re: Want to renounce your USA citizenship?

Post by Lady Otter Latté on Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:11 pm

I still do not understand Arbon´s fascination with U.S. taxes. If he is not planning to become a U.S. citizen, why would he devote so much time and energy to the topic? He spends way more time on it than I do, and I AM an American citizen. scratch
avatar
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 6158
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : Chapala
Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Re: Want to renounce your USA citizenship?

Post by Pedro on Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:18 pm

Jim W wrote:WIMP!  Pedro, lets have lunch together.....another threat......
my wife and i have no interest in you and your son being anywhere near us,.when are you going to understand that?
avatar
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 4600
Join date : 2012-11-29
Age : 75

Back to top Go down

Re: Want to renounce your USA citizenship?

Post by Pedro on Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:21 pm

Jim W wrote:WIMP!  Pedro, lets have lunch together.....another threat......Looking forward to my meeting face to face .  You brought up golf...........................put up or shut up.   gave you a chance of redemption ......we play the match, and we will finally be rid of you!
nice edit and how do you plan to get rid of me and my wife.
avatar
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 4600
Join date : 2012-11-29
Age : 75

Back to top Go down

Re: Want to renounce your USA citizenship?

Post by slainte39 on Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:11 pm

arbon wrote:

There are many thousands of people who don't know that they are considered USA citizens. (by accident)

Lady Otter.....
Maybe....he thinks he is one.....OF THEM.  Suspect

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 7473
Join date : 2010-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Want to renounce your USA citizenship?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum