INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another fake pedimento scandal?

+8
CanuckBob
Rosa Venus
viajero
gringal
Frijoles
Gamina
Sherman
Intercasa
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Another fake pedimento scandal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Another fake pedimento scandal?

Post by viajero Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:55 pm

hank chance wrote:Didn't Spencer legalize a vehicle without going to the border? Maybe I saw that on TOB.
No,you saw it on this forum,so did I,he even posted photos of his new Jalisco plates if memory serves me.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Another fake pedimento scandal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Another fake pedimento scandal?

Post by hank chance Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:01 pm

https://www.insidelakeside.com/t1512-my-car-is-finally-mexican

Could it have been done through the facilitators at the airport? I believe he later stated that the people who handled his legalization had been ripping people off.

hank chance

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:13 pm

hank chance wrote:https://www.insidelakeside.com/t1512-my-car-is-finally-mexican

Could it have been done through the facilitators at the airport? I believe he later stated that the people who handled his legalization had been ripping people off.

So, let's hear the story from Spencer hisself.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by hank chance Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:20 pm

gringal wrote:
hank chance wrote:https://www.insidelakeside.com/t1512-my-car-is-finally-mexican

So, let's hear the story from Spencer hisself.

That would be helpful.

hank chance

Back to top Go down

Post by Intercasa Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:24 pm

I have nationalized cars without going to the border.  They were done under an amparo.  The difference is that my cars were done with real pedimentos and they show up in the REPUVE.  I used the other Spencer for my truck and a broker at the border for the other car.  I knew my truck was nationalized before Spencer did as I looked up the VIN number in aduana´s pedimento database every few days.  I took both vehicles to get them inspected by the government to get plates.

The people that did my car then took my money to do 3 client cars and disappeared and I had to promptly repay all the money back, then I swore never again as I would have so many come to me with stories of being ripped off when nationalizing.  I did my truck as I trusted Spencer and was ready to drive it to LA to sell there but I love my truck, bought it new in 2003 and it is a great 4x4 SUV, perfect for screaming over cobblestone roads and potholes and Spencer guaranteed that it would be done or money back and I could check all databases.
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Barbed wit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherman Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:17 pm

Since it looks like I have to go to the border anyway to 'renationalize my car', I'm wondering if it is possible to cancel my permanent application?

I have submitted my application, but have not gone in for fingerprints?

Has anyone done this?

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Great sense of Humor!! I live here!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Intercasa Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:21 pm

Immigration law permits you to cancel but the offices will not allow it once you are approved for fingerprints, easiest way is to enter as a tourist after you get the card.
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Barbed wit

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:27 pm

BOTH Spencers are pretty decent fellas... Beer
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2