INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where can I get inexpensive vaccines for rescue dogs.?

3 posters

Go down

Where can I get inexpensive vaccines for rescue dogs.? Empty Where can I get inexpensive vaccines for rescue dogs.?

Post by riogrande888 Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:58 pm

I have seen spay and neuter clinics for dogs, but where do I take dogs who I rescue, for their vaccines, please? I am on a tight budget.. So any help is really appreciated.

Thank you!
riogrande888
riogrande888

Back to top Go down

Where can I get inexpensive vaccines for rescue dogs.? Empty Re: Where can I get inexpensive vaccines for rescue dogs.?

Post by Flamingo Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:19 pm

Talk to your Veterinarian. The registered non-profit rescue groups get lower cost services from various Vets. It you are doing this on your own, establish a working relationship with a local Vet and see if you can work out a discount for shots and medical services.
Flamingo
Flamingo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Where can I get inexpensive vaccines for rescue dogs.? Empty Re: Where can I get inexpensive vaccines for rescue dogs.?

Post by David Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:59 am

Try the vet farmacia up the street by BancoMultiva.  Also, check with Dra. Bere at Pet Care behind the Pemex near Integrity clinic.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down