INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALTERNATIVE CANCER TREATMENT.....Phoenix Tears

+21
RVGRINGO
Flamingo
Jim W
slainte39
hockables
Grizzy2
2mexicos
joyfull
espíritu del lago
lunateak
Chapalagringa
simpsca
Fastfox
itsme
barbicheesecake
Mexbaa
Trailrunner
CanuckBob
SunFan
borderreiver
Lady Otter Latté
25 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

ALTERNATIVE CANCER TREATMENT.....Phoenix Tears - Page 2 Empty Re: ALTERNATIVE CANCER TREATMENT.....Phoenix Tears

Post by Jim W Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:55 pm

Over the past 2 weeks received many emails. Asking for info. Primarily about where to get it and how to make it! It really sucks that tobacco causes cancer and legal, while THC oil cures cancer, and is illegal.

Please go to www.Phoenixtears.ca, and read the protocol section.

Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

ALTERNATIVE CANCER TREATMENT.....Phoenix Tears - Page 2 Empty Re: ALTERNATIVE CANCER TREATMENT.....Phoenix Tears

Post by Jim W Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:30 pm

Visit www.phoenixtears.ca/make-the-medicine Here is the link to making your Hemp Oil.
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:40 pm

The fumes from the distillates would kill you ya before ya finished or blow ya up..
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:20 pm

Hey bud, Wazzup? It is working for me. My last blood test came back normal.....hopefully I'll be around for a while so I can coin Hocks phrase....."My goal is to piss the world off.....one person at a time.....LOL
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:53 am

Are you making the oil or buying it?
So glad turn hear you're doing well!
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by lunateak Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:08 am

http://www.isseiproductions.com/demoD11_Concentrates101.html
lunateak
lunateak
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:14 am

We are buying it.
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by joyfull Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:36 pm

Great news Jim! Very Happy
joyfull
joyfull
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Lovingly sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by joyfull Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:41 am

Jim...have you seen this? http://www.fhfn.org/sick-woman-and-toddler-before-and-after-drinking-raw-cannabis-marijuana-juice-this-video-may-shock-you/
joyfull
joyfull
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Lovingly sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Fastfox Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:21 pm

Thanks for that link. Very good information everyone should have.
Fastfox
Fastfox
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:51 pm

T
Rick Simpson - Phoenix Tears
5 hrs ·
2006: "Cannabinoid receptors are expressed in human breast tumors... THC inhibits proliferation of human breast cancer cells... Here, we show that Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), through activation of CB2 cannabinoid receptors, reduces human breast cancer cell proliferation by blocking the progression of the cell cycle and by inducing apoptosis... these data might set the bases for a cannabinoid therapy for the management of breast cancer" http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/content/66/13/6615.long
“Programmed Cell Death (Apoptosis)” http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK26873/
http://www.thctotalhealthcare.com/category/breast-cancerhis dates back to 2006........still informative.
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by 2mexicos Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:20 am

Dear Jim:
As a registered nurse, in Colorado, for over 25 years, I am STILL happily
amazed to see how helpful this is for all types of disorders(one patient found
the only way to control his seizure disorder) Thank God I am in a state
where all is legal.
Just wanted you to know , you are in our prayers, always, and thank you for
having the courage to share you experience , so as to give others alternatives.

2mexicos
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by itsme Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:34 am

I met someone down here who is buying "Cannabis oil" for his dog's cancer. Vet recommended, so it is available lakeside somewhere. Didn't think to ask where, think his vet may be Ladron.

itsme
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzy2 Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:11 am

Great news and thank you for sharing. If only cannabis were legal everywhere and more knowledge about its benefits were wider spread.

Grizzy2

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:16 am

I sit in the Bar and extol it's virtues damned near every day.... Beer
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:04 pm

hockables wrote:I sit in the Bar and extol it's virtues damned near every day....    Beer

Most all of the churches are in Riberas del Pilar....a lot less time spent on travel. (no prayer emoticon)

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by itsme Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:22 pm

Thought you might like this alternative use for the oil:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSCool4dyjM&feature=iv&src_vid=-bvYuskY0ZQ&annotation_id=annotation_925092475

When the video is finished there is another place to click for directions on making the oil.

itsme
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:00 pm

Thank You, itsme.   Just happy we can let people know......there are alternative treatments that may cure!    When my Oncologist told me there is nothing else he can do.....my DEB said BS and went to work.
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:02 am

By the way Jim and Deb, if I ever get cancer I'm coming up to Casa Grande and throwing myself on your doorstep so nurse Deb can treat my disease. So glad you two have each other.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:10 pm

simpsca wrote:By the way Jim and Deb, if I ever get cancer I'm coming up to Casa Grande and throwing myself on your doorstep so nurse Deb can treat my disease. So glad you two have each other.

Thank You Carolyn!   If you are ever in need......which I hope never happens to you.....You will never have to throw yourself on our doorstep.......We will pick you up at the airport.....LOL!   Over the past 3 months we have received 17 inquiries from members of Lakeside   forum, and another 35 from Facebook members.    Only 2 were negative....saying we are selling a snake oil cure.  

We are not selling anything, and have nothing to gain by sharing my medical situation, and that it has given us hope, since we have only positive results to post.   I am hoping my next blood test, the end of April will show the same results as my last one.  

Assuming the best, I will sit down with my Oncologist and share all info with him.  Meanwhile keep sharing the good thoughts and support, Carolyn.

Jim n Deb

BTW.......Google www.phoenixtears.ca They DO NOT SELL only provide info.
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:29 pm

Please read the thread. We do not sell the THC oil. Deb and I are providing info. We can't help you other than giving you info we worked from 6 months ago.

www.phoenixtears.ca Once you read and make your personal decision, you will need to locate a grower and a cooker. As I have said in many posts, it sucks that cigarettes cause cancer and is legal, while the oil can cure cancer and is illegal......go figure? Wish I could do more.

Jim W
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by borderreiver Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:13 pm

I weighed in early on this thread. I'm now in Ajijic for March. My regret, not being able to bring my cannibas ointment with me. Oh well, I doubt, at my age, that I'd look good in TSA Orange. No doubt there is an underground market here for some related products. Someone mentioned canine related through a vet. I can woof, woof with the best of them. Please PM me on that topic. My nails are good and I was recently groomed. Jaja.
borderreiver
borderreiver
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : humor is spelt incorrectly

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:43 pm

borderreiver wrote:I weighed in early on this thread. I'm now in Ajijic for March. My regret, not being able to bring my cannibas ointment with me. Oh well, I doubt, at my age, that I'd look good in TSA Orange. No doubt there is an underground market here for some related products. Someone mentioned canine related through a vet. I can woof, woof with the best of them. Please PM me on that topic. My nails are good and I was recently groomed. Jaja.

Borderreiver, Pm me if you need help Beer Beer Beer
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:31 pm

Marlow's has little jars of what looks to be cannabis balm in their lotions and potions section.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamingo Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:02 pm

Great news Jim. Keep us in the loop - I want to hear you shouting from the rooftops 5 or 10 years from now!
Flamingo
Flamingo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by borderreiver Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:32 am

OK gang, where is "Marlows ?
borderreiver
borderreiver
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : humor is spelt incorrectly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next