INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALTERNATIVE CANCER TREATMENT.....Phoenix Tears

+21
RVGRINGO
Flamingo
Jim W
slainte39
hockables
Grizzy2
2mexicos
joyfull
espíritu del lago
lunateak
Chapalagringa
simpsca
Fastfox
itsme
barbicheesecake
Mexbaa
Trailrunner
CanuckBob
SunFan
borderreiver
Lady Otter Latté
25 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

ALTERNATIVE CANCER TREATMENT.....Phoenix Tears - Page 4 Empty Re: ALTERNATIVE CANCER TREATMENT.....Phoenix Tears

Post by Jim W Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:30 pm

Chapalagringa wrote:Did you do a scan Jim? I knew you were well!! Glad you feel assured!  Keep doing what you're doing, it works!   Muchas felicidades and a praise the Lord!!

Thank You Lori! Yes, had A Pet Scan, and there are ZERO hot spots!!!!!

Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

ALTERNATIVE CANCER TREATMENT.....Phoenix Tears - Page 4 Empty Re: ALTERNATIVE CANCER TREATMENT.....Phoenix Tears

Post by Lady Otter Latté Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:41 pm

Jim, this is WONDERFUL news! Congratulations. You did it, dude.
I am curious about one thing. What role, if any, do you think the chemotherapy and radiation you also had played in your remission?
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:07 pm

Lady Otter Latté wrote:Jim, this is WONDERFUL news! Congratulations. You did it, dude.
I am curious about one thing. What role, if any, do you think the chemotherapy and radiation you also had played in your remission?

Thank You Lady O! I didn't have radiation, had 20 chemo sessions. After completing chemo still had 3 or 4 hotspots. I couldn't/can't tolerate more chemo due to neuropathy in my feet. Very Happy
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:33 pm

Given your results, do you think that you might just as well have skipped chemo? Or do you think it was a one/two punch: chemo helped knock the cancer cells back so the oil could knock them out?
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:50 pm

I wish I knew, Lady O! Deb, has done all the research. I think the oil did more. We have studied reports on chemo and is successful less that 10% of the time.

With the oil I slept better than ever.......9 hour average vs 5 hours. Great for healing. For right now I will continue regimen of one gram per month......if the cancer comes back we will retreat from square one. Dr. Stanick now believes I will make it for another 2 years minimum.
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:55 pm

YAY! JIM!!!!!!!!

Auntie Kippy

I wish my friend had paid closer attention and seen a doctor sooner. They found stomach cancer last Friday and are going to remover her stomach. If I'd had more time to work her around to trying the Phoenix Tears.. maybe I wouldn't be having to consider losing my friend of 61 years.
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:07 pm

kipissippi wrote:YAY!  JIM!!!!!!!!

Auntie Kippy

I wish my friend had paid closer attention and seen a doctor sooner.  They found stomach cancer last Friday and are going to remover her stomach.  If  I'd had more time to work her around to trying the Phoenix Tears.. maybe I wouldn't be having to consider losing my friend of 61 years.

Thank You Auntie Kippy! I was stage IV when diagnosed and symptom free. Sadly, big Pharma will never do testing RSO. Since there is no money to be made, forget the research. Beer Beer Thank You for the PM Auntie Kip.....it means a lot!

Jim W
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:23 pm

So glad you're going to be around so we can one day tip a few...although I'm really more of a hot fudge sundae kinda gal. Hard to beat a cool cervesa on a hot day!Very Happy

I'd say you're recovery is just short of miraculous... or maybe not short at all!!

Hugs,

Aunty Kippy
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:25 pm

She lives in Washington state. Would Medicare cover medicinal marijuana?
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:37 pm

kipissippi wrote:She lives in Washington state.  Would Medicare cover medicinal marijuana?

Auntie.................A BIG NO for Medicare.   It costs around 2 grand for the treatment.   BIG PHARMA is against it!
I am happy my Deb, did the research.    I have done the treatment, I believe the RSO got me out of the death hole so to speak. Surte I hope everyone that has been following this thread will research and make an informed decision. YOU AIN'T GONNA GET IT FROM BIG PHARMA............we can grow our own cure.
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:43 pm

Congrats Jim.

BTW...medical marijuana has been legal in parts of Canada for quite some time and just recently they revised it to include marijuana peripherals such as oils, cookies, brownies, etc.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamingo Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:49 pm

Wonderful news Jim. Let's hear it for Cannabis!
Flamingo
Flamingo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:02 pm

CanuckBob wrote:Congrats Jim.

BTW...medical marijuana has been legal in parts of Canada for quite some time and just recently they revised it to include marijuana peripherals such as oils, cookies, brownies, etc.

Thanks Bob! I am looking forward to our next fishing trip.......
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:11 am

Just amazing, Jim! Both your recovery and Deb's research. I am so happy with your results and tell people often about "my friend's" success with CO. Keep on keeping on but especially thanks for keeping us informed.

PS: My friend in CA with prostate cancer used it and is now well and strong with psa in normal limits but my friend who didn't try it, and had brain cancer, has unfortunately passed.

Saludos!
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:38 am

Jim, that's Great news !! Happy for you & Deb !! Stay positive and laugh a lot..

cheers

Woody
Woody
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Satire

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:40 pm

Here is another link. www.illegallyhealed.com.
It has many Testimonials.
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:32 pm

Jim, thank you so much for sharing.... and for your generous help with my friend. With you and Deb on her side..she now has a chance. Her stage four is inoperable.

I'll keep everyone up on her progress.... I think now she just may be around when we're 80.... thanks again Jimmy.

Love ya bunches,

Auntie Kippy

kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:31 pm

kipissippi wrote:Jim, thank you so much for sharing.... and for your generous help with my friend.  With you and Deb on her side..she now has a chance.  Her stage four is inoperable.  

I'll keep everyone up on her progress.... I think now she just may be around when we're 80....  thanks again Jimmy.

Love ya bunches,

Auntie Kippy

Thank You for the Kudos auntie! All is good, Please keep us informed of Diane's progress!
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:11 pm

Here is another link that may be of interest to you!

http://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/patient/cannabis-pdq/#link/_13
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:42 pm

To all, we do not sell anything. We are simply providing info that may save your life! We will continue same, as I have decided to take my mission in life to expose big pharma and US GOV for holding back positive results of Rick Simpson Oil........
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:39 pm

Deb and I are hopeful you will spread the word, we can beat CANCER!
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamingo Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:30 pm

Drive north and have a Cannabis oil infused beer - can't hurt, might help. Keep doin' what you're doin' my friend
http://www.westword.com/restaurants/colorado-brewery-will-debut-cbd-infused-sativa-ipa-at-great-american-beer-fest-7046348
ALTERNATIVE CANCER TREATMENT.....Phoenix Tears - Page 4 Dank
Flamingo
Flamingo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by mattoleriver Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:20 pm

Judge OKs Medical Marijuana Use in Mexico for 1st Time
http://laht.com/article.asp?ArticleId=2395657&CategoryId=14091
mattoleriver
mattoleriver
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:46 pm

Thank You for the link, Matt
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by itsme Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:40 am

Jim, here is very encouraging news:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11820620/US-government-says-cannabis-kills-cancer-cells.html

itsme
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:47 pm

itsme wrote:Jim, here is very encouraging news:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11820620/US-government-says-cannabis-kills-cancer-cells.html

Thank You for the link itsme! WE are going to kick Cancers ASS! Love all of you for your support!
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next