INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Short term rental for friend with 2 small dogs

5 posters

Go down

Short term rental for friend with 2 small dogs Empty Short term rental for friend with 2 small dogs

Post by Abrria Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:41 pm

I have a friend who is moving here permanently around the end of March with her 2 small dogs. She may need a short term rental, preferably in West Ajijc or Chula Visa (not that important) for maybe a few weeks to a month until she finds something permanent.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Muchas gracias.

Abrria
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Short term rental for friend with 2 small dogs Empty Fabulous accomodations

Post by fwalman Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:44 pm

We were in Lake Chapala for the first time last month and had the good fortune to discover Donna and Mike at THE PENTHOUSE

Great place to stay in Mirasol. Beautiful grounds, pool, walk to the lake, amazing food and just generally such a nice reasonable place to stay and dog friendly.

Email Donna and Mike at donnafkinakin@gmail.com and mike@africawork.net

Hope this helps
Anne and Ross Vancouver BC

fwalman

Back to top Go down

Short term rental for friend with 2 small dogs Empty Re: Short term rental for friend with 2 small dogs

Post by NEGringos Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:23 am

Check with Hernandez Rentals. My wife and I are in a 2-br, 3-bath, with two small dogs and two cats, just west of CHILLIN. Has a pool and a lake view also. We will be out on March 6th. As far as I know, they do not have another renter after us. This was temp for us as we are moving into a home we bought. Casa Ireland.

NEGringos
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Warped

Back to top Go down

Short term rental for friend with 2 small dogs Empty Re: Short term rental for friend with 2 small dogs

Post by WillieRae Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:54 pm

I contacted Hernandez about this house but they don't seem to be familiar with it or are unaware of the upcoming vacancy as it's unavailable.

We are seeking a like property since we have 3Chihuahuas and a fat cat. We would like a 6 mos rental starting I mid-May through mid-Nov and are willing to come down now to make a commitment.
We can provide local personal and rental references if desired.
Thanks for any help!

Willie

WillieRae
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by NEGringos Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:20 pm

CASA IRELAND (RANCHO DEL ORO) is the name,
http://www.hernandezrgrentals.com/casa-ireland-rancho-del-oro/

NEGringos
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by WillieRae Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:12 pm

Thanks!

W

WillieRae
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzy2 Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:17 pm

Casa Ireland is gorgeous. I tried to rent it a few years back.
I tried very hard.
The rental agent did not try at all. He missed appointments to show it, did not return my calls and when I went to the rental office no one knew where he was, how to find him nor did anyone get back to me about renting it even though I was ready to pay the asking price and had the deposit cash with me.

I am used to rental agents here not being what we are used to NOB. This experience was a big reason that I own a house here now. Good luck!

PS Hotel Perico is a good landing place for a few days or weeks while you find a permanent place. They allow pets and have kitchen facilities.

Grizzy2

Back to top Go down

Post by WillieRae Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:04 pm

Thanks so much for the tip!

W

WillieRae
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by NEGringos Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:42 pm

It is gorgeous. Ask for Jorge, I called and in one day was being shown this place. One day later I moved in. Maybe it depends who you talk with. I was previously with an agency that started with a R, would not recommend. I called Jorge and needed an immediate rental for one month, here we are until the home we bought is vacated, renters.

NEGringos
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by WillieRae Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:45 pm

Thanks so much. After looking at it closely, I feel we need something closer in and a lower price.
W

WillieRae
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down