INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MaGaNa Has A New Menu

+13
Trailrunner
Canmex 87
RVGRINGO
Zedinmexico
zenwoodle
CanuckBob
suegarn
Pedro
David
slainte39
Lady Otter Latté
gringal
autumndreams
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MaGaNa Has A New Menu - Page 2 Empty Re: MaGaNa Has A New Menu

Post by Zedinmexico Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:54 am

Hey I never said his food was bad it was just all the signs everywhere made me feel a little bit funny.  Yes he does have a good but strange sense of humor. It was always a contest between Bubba and him for who had the most signs. I just think it is a strange way to treat us... Kinda like a old style cafeteria at work.

If you like hot chili he has it.  I probably would go more often but its a long walk from Ajijic so I don't tend to go.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:34 am

CanuckBob wrote:I never liked Benny Hill either..........jaja.
But the chicas he featured on his show were pretty hot!!!

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms.Thang Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:37 pm

I love cafe Magaña, adore Jeffrey. Haven't been there in a while but will go soon, thanks for the info.
I get a chuckle out of the signs but I am too scared to use the restrooms. It would be just my luck that something dreadful would happen.

Ms.Thang
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:44 pm

Zedinmexico wrote:

If you like hot chili he has it.Z

If you like potato chunks in your chili for a filler.....not me.
His roast beef is my favorite dish there. Outstanding cole slaw. Ignore the signs, but that's why I didn't pick up on the IVA being added to the check.  MaGaNa Has A New Menu - Page 2 477249  ....posthumously

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:39 pm

Ms.Thang wrote:I love cafe Magaña, adore Jeffrey. Haven't been there in a while but will go soon, thanks for the info.
I get a chuckle out of the signs but I am too scared to use the restrooms. It would be just my luck that something dreadful would happen.

Maybe he has a spy camera in the restrooms.  Trouble with that kind of sign is that it might instigate deliberate naughtiness in protest. Twisted Evil
However, if Jeffrey's system keeps the customers coming back, good for him.  There was a place in the S.F. Bay area called "Juanita's" which had good food and a VERY crusty owner who regularly gave the customers a taste of her opinions.  There were enough people who were amused that it kept the place crowded.  YMMV.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:50 pm

I have just three words: The Soup Nazi. Here are the funniest parts that explain it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVqBzP0xdKk

Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:07 pm

Hahaha, we were just talking about Juanita the other day. A character, to be sure! She had good food too and catching a glimpse or a few words with her was always a treat. BUT, if you were celebrating a birthday she MIGHT bestow her highest regards to you by coming up from behind, singing Happy Birthday to you, then at the end she would take her GINORMOUS breasts, smack you in the ears, and wrap them completely around your head until you begged for mercy (and air) and your friends howeled. RIP Juanita, you were loved.

Not enough characters around here for me, too many straight arrow, fearful, white bread types. Party on!
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by WDBarr Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:04 pm

Just noticed today, while eating at Café Magana, the new hours are Wednesday to Saturday, 12:00 - 2:30 pm! Business has not been good this year. It would be sad to see this place close. I like the food and the atmosphere and enjoy the owner's wit. As for the signs, I have been there during a busy lunch rush and have seen one customer, using the free wifi, taking up a table for 4, drinking a glass of water. Those people aren't customers, they are cost-omers, and they make it bad for the rest of us. Here is my friend's review with the updated hours.  http://lakechapalarestaurantguide.blogspot.mx/2014/11/cafe-magana.html

WDBarr
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2