INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need a tile layer. Any recommendations?

3 posters

Go down

Need a tile layer. Any recommendations? Empty Need a tile layer. Any recommendations?

Post by Rubia Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:21 pm

We busted out our inner courtyard, have a nice new concrete pad and now I'd like to have someone come out and lay a beautiful tile "rug". I need someone to help me design it, tell me how much to buy and then come lay it.

I've stopped at the store with the good inventory across the highway from lake Taco, but the help in there is non-existent.

Thank you,
R

Rubia

Humor : Straight up, slightly dirty, two olives.

Back to top Go down

Need a tile layer. Any recommendations? Empty Re: Need a tile layer. Any recommendations?

Post by Jim W Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:54 pm

Rubia wrote:We busted out our inner courtyard, have a nice new concrete pad and now I'd like to have someone come out and lay a beautiful tile "rug".  I need someone to help me design it, tell me how much to buy and then come lay it.  

I've stopped at the store with the good inventory across the highway from lake Taco, but the help in there is non-existent.

Thank you,
R

Luciano Jaramillo
376-766-22-50

Luciano speaks fluent English. He tiled on concrete around our pool. Please use my name if you call him, Rubia! He has been doing work for us since 2006. Good Luck with your project.... Beer Beer Jim
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Need a tile layer. Any recommendations? Empty Re: Need a tile layer. Any recommendations?

Post by Rubia Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:37 pm

Thanks, Jim. I called him this morning and he came out this afternoon and had a look around. He brought his darling son with him and will come back next week with some samples and ideas.
S

Rubia

Humor : Straight up, slightly dirty, two olives.

Back to top Go down

Post by karjoeaz Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:17 pm

I am going to put new tile in the bedrooms of our house. Can anyone recommend a good tile person?

karjoeaz

Humor : Halariuos w/alohol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down