INSIDE LAKESIDE
Log In or Register

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Auto Glass Replacement

Go down

Auto Glass Replacement

Post by Denco on Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:37 am

Looking for a company that will come out and replace a window in my rear hatch.
Thanks in advance.

Denco
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-08-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Auto Glass Replacement

Post by hockables on Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:23 am

Chapala
Av. Pepe Guzar ...
behind Soriana ... across from Goodyear

Don't know if they do housecalls

hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 3721
Join date : 2010-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Auto Glass Replacement

Post by Canmex 87 on Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:51 am

hockables wrote:Chapala
Av. Pepe Guzar ...
behind Soriana ... across from Goodyear

Don't know if they do housecalls

3 Elevadores
Av. Pepe Guizar 14-B
Chapala
765-4434

Canmex 87
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 221
Join date : 2010-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Auto Glass Replacement

Post by RVGRINGO on Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:35 pm

In that block, or neighborhood, you can have almost anything you can imagine in the way of automobile service at honest prices; electrical, mechanical, air conditioning, body work, etc., etc.

RVGRINGO
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 1198
Join date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Auto Glass Replacement

Post by slainte39 on Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:14 pm

RVGRINGO wrote:In that block, or neighborhood, you can have almost anything you can imagine in the way of automobile service at honest prices; electrical, mechanical, air conditioning, body work, etc., etc.

RV....what is the name of the shop that does auto A/C work on Pepe Guizar?

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 7535
Join date : 2010-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Auto Glass Replacement

Post by RVGRINGO on Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:27 pm

Look for Automotriz Economica, or something similar, on the right hand side of the street, a block or two east of the carretera. They were able to check my system for leaks and recharge it last October, when it would not cool prior to our trip north. It is still cooling us nicely here in 100ºF+ temperatures in Tucson. I have also taken a friend‘s car to them for electrical problems, which they diagnosed and repaired efficiently. Very nice guys, but you will find little English. Nevertheless, they do understand some, depending upon the individuals, and will manage to figure out your needs. It is a tall wall with a drive in opening. Walk in first to inquire. Oh, they once made a house-call for a friend.

RVGRINGO
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 1198
Join date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Auto Glass Replacement

Post by slainte39 on Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:41 pm

RVGRINGO wrote:Look for Automotriz Economica, or something similar, on the right hand side of the street, a block or two east of the carretera.  They were able to check my system for leaks and recharge it last October, when it would not cool prior to our trip north.  It is still cooling us nicely here in 100ºF+ temperatures in Tucson.  I have also taken a friend‘s car to them for electrical problems, which they diagnosed and repaired efficiently.  Very nice guys, but you will find little English. Nevertheless, they do understand some, depending upon the individuals, and will manage to figure out your needs. It is a tall wall with a drive in opening. Walk in first to inquire.  Oh, they once made a house-call for a friend.


Muchisimas Gracias, RV.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 7535
Join date : 2010-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Auto Glass Replacement

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum