INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire tv stick

2 posters

Go down

Fire tv stick Empty Fire tv stick

Post by shana Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:02 pm

Is anyone using this for their tv programs and if so how well is it working? Is yours unlocked or do you know of anyone who can unlock it?

shana
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Fire tv stick Empty Re: Fire tv stick

Post by hickton Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:06 am

i dont have a fire stick, using an android stick,but they do work ok for kodi to watch free tv movies etc.. to load this you need a special programme apparently so if you google it you will find all the relevant info.would be interested in the outcome as regards buffering ,etc..my stick is only dual core and want to upgrade to quad core.

hickton
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by shana Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:31 pm

I have the Fre tv stick. There are two models. The stick can be unblocked and is no big deal to do.
I have the model, more expensive) that can be unlocked.
The 1st you have limited access to programming and it costs you for subscriptions.
The second can be unlocked if I can find someone who knows how to do it. That gives you free everything. No subscriptions for things such as Netflix and Hulu. The programming, tv, video, movies is vast.

I am looking for someone who can unlock it. At present I am unblocked but piggy backing with folks in the US I am getting a limited version of Hulu.
For either one you need a provider. Your internet becomes the provider but some channels you must have a provider but again you can piggy back on someone's provider in the US.

If you know how to unlock It PLEASE let me know. I need help.

shana
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down