INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapala Med

+10
CanuckBob
zenwoodle
Gamina
Lady Otter Latté
Chapalamed
ddmacleod
Flamingo
Trailrunner
David
espíritu del lago
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chapala Med  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapala Med

Post by Trailrunner Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:19 pm

Yep, that would be wrong too. I do not know any more than what I already stated. Wish I did know more and could help people.

If a cancer patient has the desire to go the CO route, they should go to Colorado/Washington/Oregon for treatment. That's what I'd do.

Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by mattoleriver Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:32 pm

Trailrunner wrote:...If a cancer patient has the desire to go the CO route, they should go to Colorado/Washington/Oregon for treatment. That's what I'd do.

Nearly half the states, including warm ones like California, Arizona and Hawaii, have medical marijuana laws. If somebody just wants to avoid a cold, wet northern winter it can be done. Of course, the laws vary from state to state so it is probably not a good idea to cross any state lines  while carrying any form or quantity of marijuana.
mattoleriver
mattoleriver
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:53 pm

Hemp, cannabis, marijuana, or honey oil have very diverse plants.  Any of those names means the same thing.   The original name was hemp.  There are some oils available online and in stores with no prescription(in the states) with no THC.  Hemp seeds available at Costco, has no THC are for eating.  The THC is what makes you feel high if you ingest it orally or smoke it.   CBD and THC have their benefits.  I'm not very technical about explaining anything but I did think I had it figured out and found out I didn't have it figured out after spending some time with someone who does know.  I wish it could be just as simple as looking at whether the leaf has fat or has skinny leaves or the bud is tall and thin or fat as some picture explanations online simplify the difference between sativa and indica; it is not that simple at all.  Just because a particular plant is high THC does NOT mean you'll get the munchies.  High THC can be on either sativa or indica plants and there are many many more cross types.  There's a lot to study with cannabis and testing it for the % etc.  Then there are all the different types of names.  What is simple to remember for people healing from cancer is that they need indica dominate high THC.  whereas someone healing from seizures needs high CBDs.   Also cannabis tincture is a great pain reliever, just depends on the intensity of pain.   Cannabis isn't addictive nor do people become violent from using it.  There are no adverse side effects from using medical cannabis.  In fact, big pharma tried to prove it caused cancer by smoking it only to discover it prevented it.   If and when it is legal, I'll have cannabis in my herb garden.  You can also apply it topically to skin cancers and they fall off.  I tried it in the states with a few drops from a left over batch of fresh oil applied on suspicious spots from skin damage.  I covered it with a band-aid and waited 3 days, ugly stuff(moles) wiped off.  I wish I had some here because i have a lot of skin damage and I didn't have time to apply more to complete the healing process.

Someone who is healing from cancer or seizures needs to have high quality oil, not the left over sticks and junk.   If a bud has THC, the more the buds are handled, the more the THC falls off. Even people buying in dispensaries, don't always get the best especially if it's been over handled.   On one hand, cannabis could simplify things if all people were honest and had good product while on the flip side, buyer beware.   Rick Simpson(Phoenix Tears) and United Patients Group are excellent places to get reliable information about the uses of cannabis oil.
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : all natural

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:04 am

What's difficult to think about is if down the road cannabis oil becomes mainstream treatment for cancer with good survival rates, all the millions of people that have suffered greatly and died from chemo/radiation and cancer that could have been saved with a little plant that grows practically anywhere but that some old white men in America dubbed a class 1 narcotic and made it a crime to possess or use for decades.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:53 pm

Trailrunner wrote:What's difficult to think about is if down the road cannabis oil becomes mainstream treatment for cancer with good survival rates, all the millions of people that have suffered greatly and died from chemo/radiation and cancer that could have been saved with a little plant that grows practically anywhere but that some old white men in America dubbed a class 1 narcotic and made it a crime to possess or use for decades.

Exactly
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : all natural

Back to top Go down

Post by David Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:56 pm

Perish the thought but I hope it's true.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by kiko Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:33 pm

Here's a 35 second You Tube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OhUtL6T6BE&feature=youtu.be

And the science behind it, from Spain:

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/02/18/molecular-biologist-explains-how-thc-completely-kills-cancer-cells/

US researchers already knew in the 70's what Spain discovered some thirty years later.  The DEA gave a huge grant to University of Virginia Medical Research in the 70's to link Marijuana as a Gateway drug.  After a year or so, it became evident that the research was proving the opposite.  In fact, marijuana had great medicinal value.  The DEA terminated the grant and much of the research destroyed.  

http://www.alternet.org/story/9257/pot_shrinks_tumors%3B_government_knew_in_'74

"You can't patent a plant" I forget who said that, probably the CEO of Pfizer. Follow the money.
kiko
kiko
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Smartalex Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:10 pm

There is a provision in the pending U.S. budget bill that removes federal objection to the use of marijuana for medical purposes. However, marijuana still remains classified as a Schedule 1 drug. Not only is it illegal to use marijuana for recreational purposes, but it is illegal to conduct laboratory research into its medical uses in the United States. Beside the general ignorance and stubbornness of the DEA, the biggest roadblock to marijuana-law reform is the United Nations' Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs. The UN General Assembly will hold a conference next year in order to discuss the 60-year-old agreement and, hopefully, bring it up to date.
Smartalex
Smartalex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:38 am

Alex, good post but I think the biggest tope to MJ law reform is Big Pharm. And, looks like Kiko has found the proof of that!

Good post Kiko, thanks for the links.

I'm hearing and reading so many good things about patients using CO to treat their cancers, seizures, etc it's like a miracle. Many of these people are friends who have backed up their claims with their lab reports and other documents that there can be no denying it does work. Very exciting times, medically.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kiko Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:04 am

The best news is coming folks from Chile, who is leading the way for human rights of medical patients. The government is actively promoting medical marijuana research with more than 400 human clinical studies and the results are rolling in favorable. Here is the trailer ....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9pjyGWpPOk

Documentary...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiczDsLzHQk&feature=youtu.be
kiko
kiko
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down