INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INM Checkpoint

4 posters

Go down

INM Checkpoint Empty INM Checkpoint

Post by Playaboy Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:34 pm

I was on the Arco Norte today. At the 57D interchange there was a big INM checkpoint. There were many official INM vehicles including a couple of paddy wagon buses with people inside.

Playaboy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

INM Checkpoint Empty Re: INM Checkpoint

Post by SunshineyDay Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:11 pm

And??

SunshineyDay
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:04 am

Playaboy wrote:I was on the Arco Norte today. At the 57D interchange there was a big INM checkpoint. There were many official INM vehicles including a couple of paddy wagon buses with people inside.

Were they looking for illegals from the south?
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Playaboy Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:52 am

It appeared to be.  I didn't get a good look into the bus.  They were pulling many commercial trucks over for inspection too.

I have been in San Juan del Rio.  The "BEAST" train runs thru this city.  I saw lots of folks begging on the streets showing their foreign ID's.  These people, mostly women and kids, appeared to be in dire straights

When I am home, I usually don't carry my passport or visa.  I keep copies of all my government ID, (DL, visa CURP, passport) on my cell phone. When I was stopped, the officer asked for my FMM.   I showed her the copy of my RP card on my phone.  She had me pull over to secondary and told me that was not acceptable.  Her supervisor approached and spoke English.  By that time I pulled my Visa out of my wallet and gave it to him.  He wanted to see my passport too, which I didn't have.  I explained that I keep it safe at home and showed him the copy on my phone.  He bluntly told me that I should carry my passport and visa at all times.  I meekly apologized and was sent on my way.

Over the years, I have been stopped at all different types of government retens.  This one was very different.  They were on the hunt to arrest people and were seriously professional.

Playaboy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:19 pm

yes that happens on the roads in Chiapas too, I guess it probably happens where they suspect lots of migrants are..They even held a Mexican of friend to check his credential which they say looked suspicious..

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down