INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Lumia 640 and Lumia 650 thrashes iPhone 6S in official Danish phone signal test

Go down

Re: Lumia 640 and Lumia 650 thrashes iPhone 6S in official Danish phone signal test

Post by David on Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:44 pm

Might be of interest to Danes!
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Re: Lumia 640 and Lumia 650 thrashes iPhone 6S in official Danish phone signal test

Post by Zedinmexico on Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:37 am

Iphones have never been the best phones however they are the coolest phones. More bling than phone. Lots of other phones work better as a phone. Apple has problems with antennas while others do a better job is one of Apples problems with Iphones. For most folks it doesn't matter.

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by David on Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:59 am

My iPhone SE seems to work perfectly. I've experienced no issues. When you buy a phone or a computer you're also buying the reputation and support of the maker. Apple is peerless in that regard.
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico on Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:58 am

Apple is number one in design for now however they had lots and lots of antenna problems in the past. Not saying Apple is a bad phone just saying other phones work better as a phone and the original post was about performance not design. I admit I know nothing about style as my cellphone is a 10 year old waterproof Samsung but this phone works better than any smart phone Apple or Android phone performance wise. I think in some ways we have gone backwards performance wise but to be fair all my phone has to do is be a phone rather than all the things a smart phone is expected to be. I am not an Apple guy and I admit that but if I were buying a smart phone now I would probably buy an Samsung Android unit. Who knows maybe Apple will come back with some new and innovative soon. Can't say I have been impressed lately tech wise.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down