INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot fly out of country if you have a vehicle here on a TIP??

+9
hockables
helohfe
hbdoss1
RicoSuave
RVGRINGO
DaveP
Intercasa
sparks
CanuckBob
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cannot fly out of country if you have a vehicle here on a TIP?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Cannot fly out of country if you have a vehicle here on a TIP??

Post by rjf1943 Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:25 am

RVGRINGO wrote:Drive carefully, and get well soon.

THANKS

rjf1943

Back to top Go down

Cannot fly out of country if you have a vehicle here on a TIP?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Cannot fly out of country if you have a vehicle here on a TIP??

Post by rjf1943 Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:34 am

caligirl108 wrote:CanuckBob is correct - the unfortunate loss of the FFM visa & granting of a replacement for $530p @ GDL works.. Original visa & TIP must match & within 180 days to get deposit back.  Less than kosher, so S can't really respond..

I cannot ever recall having to show my FMM when I turned in my TIP at Nogales. Just gave them the original TIP documentation and they removed the sticker from the windshield. Took photo of the serial number and gave me a receipt. Cancelled the FMM at the office across the road. No mention TIP over there.

Only my experience. Not sure of the law.
rjf1943
rjf1943

Back to top Go down

Cannot fly out of country if you have a vehicle here on a TIP?? - Page 2 Empty and you will not ever be able to bring a car in mexico ever. did I say ever

Post by mastrich Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:25 pm

hockables wrote:One things fer sure...

If'n yer car is in Mexico more than the 180 days on your original Visa... you ain't gett'n your deposit back.
Dead Horse Dead Horse
mastrich
mastrich

Humor : crazy sumbitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2