INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help...real estate troubles..

3 posters

Go down

Please help...real estate troubles.. Empty Please help...real estate troubles..

Post by domin0z Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:10 pm

I am new here, and I hope this post belongs here. I also hope that there is someone out there that can help me.

My mother bought some property in Ajijic a few years back. She decided to sell the property and move back to the United States. This is when the trouble began. She has been involved with the courts for over 2 years now because someone says the property is his. This person has NO deed, and NO proof that the property is his. However, this person has successfully paid the lower court and 2nd court and my mother's furniture has been forcefully removed from her house with the invitation to "Pay 4 million Pesos" if she wants it back. There is much more to the story, and I am hesitant to post much more here just in case this is not the proper place to do so. My mother did buy the property with a Noterio (?) So, according to my records this Noterio is responsible? Also, my mother's lawyer says that if she loses in the courts she can always win by suing the person she bought the house from. Any assistance will be appreciated. I am afraid her lawyer is not doing too much to help except draining her bank account. Thank you.

domin0z

Back to top Go down

Please help...real estate troubles.. Empty Re: Please help...real estate troubles..

Post by David Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:41 pm

It sounds like you need another lawyer. Check with Intercasa.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Please help...real estate troubles.. Empty Re: Please help...real estate troubles..

Post by Intercasa Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:13 pm

Sounds like you guys have an attorney but poor communication. Call me and if the file is in my court I can peek and see what is going on.

Also, Notarios make mistakes and never own up to them, this is the big mistake people make in trusting them too much.
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Barbed wit

Back to top Go down

Please help...real estate troubles.. Empty Thank you

Post by domin0z Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Thank you for your prompt reply. How do I get a hold of you?

domin0z

Back to top Go down

Post by Intercasa Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:59 pm

PM me here with your email or call my office 765-7553 or US 805-683-4848.
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Barbed wit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down