INSIDE LAKESIDE
Log In or Register

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Different plans for my smart phone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Different plans for my smart phone.

Post by Clueless on Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:38 pm

I'm still not sure how/why my smart phone keeps eating up time, but now I want some input on diffdent plans.

I'm using Moviestar right now and for $50 per month I get something. I say "something" because I don't understand how it really works other than the word "Unlimited" is always being tossed at me. The $50 is for a month -- so far.

I was told that another carrier (Maybe Telcel) has a plan for two years for $3,000 pesos which is $125 per month. Here is what I don't understand; the plans talk about "megabits" and and I don't know what that relates to or how I can calculate it into time.

75% of the time I'm using the phone to check/reply to emails and the other 25% to read the news when I'm sitting around waiting for something. So how many megabtes or whatever do I need to be able to check and reply to emails.

I'm also told that Moviestar doesn't have that good coverage in Mx. I want to Dolores Hidalgo and that's where I must have run out of time. I made some calls and got a message about "Conditional Forwarding" being active.

So who has experience with a plan that would help me.

As an aside, it's really interesting that to sign up for a plan, I need as much identification as opening a bank account. They're not happy just to take my money it seems.

Thanks,
avatar
Clueless
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2014-07-31
Location : Where the wodvine twinith.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum