INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dog Poison Found in Las Salvias

+4
RichD
Zedinmexico
Trailrunner
LifeNo5
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dog Poison Found in Las Salvias - Page 2 Empty Re: Dog Poison Found in Las Salvias

Post by Trailrunner Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:29 pm

CanuckBob wrote:Is there currently a large street dog population in SAT or Chapala? There is/was here in Ajijic.

Not so much in SAT. The dogs I see hanging out all have homes.

Agree, RichD, the problem lies with the people who insist on putting out their garbage the night before.

Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Dog Poison Found in Las Salvias - Page 2 Empty Re: Dog Poison Found in Las Salvias

Post by Zedinmexico Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:03 am

The final total of the latest attack is four dogs belonging to three different owners. Rumor of another dog who was being treated but I could not verify this. I don't know at this point about the fifth dog but have verified the other info. Nothing like killing an old ladies dog that belonged to her husband who passed away. I knew Maggie also. A sweeter quieter dog never existed. A month ago our house Mistro had his dog poisoned on the malecon. Luckily he got it to Ladrone in time and was saved. Too much too close to me.

Z

P.S. Don't give poison samples to any government agency in the future. Go have it tested privately. I and others will help pay for this. I would like to know the exact poison so maybe a better treatment would be available if they knew the exact poison. Is this a decent idea since no one has seen a report?

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:24 am

Yes, it is a good idea if you want results. I would also pitch in to see the results of a test to determine what exactly is being used. Let me know when and where.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:30 am

Axixic wrote:I keep wondering, with poisoned meat scattered around why aren't dead cats showing up? Or are they, just no one talking about it?

I (and others) take care of the cats at LCS and have lots on hand at home and our biggest problem is dogs and cars killing cats not poison.  In four years of my notes two cats were killed by dogs and I was a witness so I know  (horrible day).  Three cats disappeared and could have been poisoned, stolen or died. Two cats were killed by traffic and one I put down the other was dead. We found a hole in the walls at LCS and dogs were coming in and killing the cats and other wild animals. If you ask me how I know is we have cameras at LCS.  If you are wondering I walk the walls now looking for openings.  For you dog lovers most dogs on the grounds of LCS are great but when dogs loose on the street get into packs all animals are in danger everywhere.

Cats tend to live on roofs and such in town away from the dogs and the poisoner would be my guess.  One of my home cats wonders the neighborhood and did so the day of the killings. Maybe previous poster is right about cats being finicky.  I consider myself lucky.  

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2