INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contact numbers for Lake's Autobody in West Ajijic

5 posters

Go down

Contact numbers for Lake's Autobody in West Ajijic Empty Contact numbers for Lake's Autobody in West Ajijic

Post by ferret Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:45 am

I seem to have outdated information. I have tried calling 766-3732 and 766-5246. Neither seems to work.
Yes, I know someone is going to say just drive over there but it might be a little hazardous. My front bumper fell off and is hanging precariously on 1 support. If I hit a pothole or a tope, it's going to be on the ground again.
This is somewhat urgent and I would really appreciate a response. TIA!!!
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Contact numbers for Lake's Autobody in West Ajijic Empty Re: Contact numbers for Lake's Autobody in West Ajijic

Post by slainte39 Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:57 am

766-5246.....keep trying, as they are not always in the office.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Contact numbers for Lake's Autobody in West Ajijic Empty Re: Contact numbers for Lake's Autobody in West Ajijic

Post by ferret Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:38 am

I have tried but the message is that the line is out of service but has been reported to 050.
I did get one working cell phone number for German and left a message but have not received a call back.
They are probably very busy but we have always used them for body work and have always been extremely satisfied with the results.
There is now only one side of my car that has not been Ajijiced and the inside has been dogged to death. It needs serious help and the first one to call me back gets the work. I also called Monkey's Paint and Autobody Shop but have no idea of the quality of work they do, I just know that they're a lot closer to me.
Any other suggestions for auto body work?
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamina Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:29 pm

Junior's across the carretera from Mom's in Riveras.
Gamina
Gamina
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sm1mex Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:17 pm

766-5246 is current card number. sometimes they are in the back and not in the office where the phone is.

German cell 333 116 3218, Ricardo cell 33110 4121. We usually call German. German has always answered his cell for us.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Canada_Mike Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:22 pm

I just used a guy, Raul, across and just 100 mt west of telecable. Great prices and great work. (333) 115-3568.
Canada_Mike
Canada_Mike
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : New York

http://gilbert.info.yorku.ca/

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:54 pm

Thanks everyone. My problem has now been fixed. I never did receive a call back from Lake's Autobody so I went into my Chapala Directory (2016) and called Jonathan at Monkey's Paint and Autobody Shop. It was the closest. They walked around the corner, picked up my car and returned it to me at 6:15... for 500 pesos. I'm happy. Front and back bumper fixed. And I will never go over the killer tope at Superlake again. I can't, however, stop people from backing into me and taking off while I'm parked. :(
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down