INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Day at Bedrock

3 posters

Go down

Bad Day at Bedrock Empty Bad Day at Bedrock

Post by Trailrunner Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:10 am

Bad day in my hood in SA, yesterday.

One neighbor was robbed at around 10:00 am in broad daylight, they took ALL the good stuff. Nobody saw anything, including me. Cops think they had a key as there was no break in. Luckily she is ok. Neighbors say there were 3 other houses in SA robbed that night.

Another neighbor said her little poodly yapper (cute little white doggie) got out when she opened the door and kids told her later they saw it get eaten by 2 big dogs roaming in the night. Eaten, nothing left.

Another neighbor said she knows 2 more dogs poisoned in La Floresta found dead in the street.

ugggg
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Bad Day at Bedrock Empty Re: Bad Day at Bedrock

Post by brigitte Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:45 am

The dogs that were poisoned were found in lower or upper la Floresta?

Maybe the little dog as stolen and not eaten..Who are the kids¡ How old are they? I sure would check into the possibility of the little dog being eaten.. I do not believe the nothing left..

By the way a wild creature came into my laundry room through a window and ate a cat. The first day the tail . heart and back legs were found. My husband could not pick up the pieces and the second day the rest was gone. Our dogs heard nothing and neither did my husband... I think it sounds like a small wild cat but we sure make sure the window is shut at night. The cat found was not ours...

Last edited by brigitte on Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:46 am

Eaten by street dogs?? Maybe that is why poison is being left out for them.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:09 am

Upper or lower LF, don't know. I will ask when I see Cuka next.

Dog was eaten not stolen, witnessed, I know the kids and the spot where it happened. The kids ran down to the owner's house but it was too late.

Some people in SA let their dogs out to roam during the night, neighbors say they know the dogs. The people who had their doggie eaten went to the Chapala muni and to the delagado here in SA (who, btw, is also a neighbor) and couldn't get either one of them to give a shit. They kept saying 'what if it was a kid?'.

Apparently there have been 14 dogs poisoned down by the cows on La Paz over the last month. Maybe more. Garbage men have not seen any bodies and say they know nada and I believe them, they are on the lookout hoping to learn something so they can get the reward.

PS: horrible cat story!
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:39 am

We had a similar problem in Taos years ago where large packks of dogs would roam and attack animals .. it was not safe to be on the street at night back them when there was not pound.
Packs of dogs roaming at night is bad news and they should be caught and eliminate.. but as you say no one cares so better be careful at night and not let a dog or cat escape.. to say nothing of small child..

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:38 am

You will probably see a lot more poison around SA until that problem has been eliminated so keep your dogs on a leash.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:47 am

Yep, probably so.

No more free run in the hood for Louie, he goes to play at Orson's house 2 or 3 times a week. All walks are on leash, but he's quick and a prime candidate for a muzzle. Using alternative walk areas too.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum