INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mexico approved. . .

+2
Lady Otter Latté
Trailrunner
6 posters

Go down

Mexico approved. . . Empty Mexico approved. . .

Post by Trailrunner Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:43 pm

. . .medical marijuana today at 3:30!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Mexico approved. . . Empty Re: Mexico approved. . .

Post by Lady Otter Latté Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:03 pm

mariachi Thumbs up flag waver
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:14 pm

I know! So cool. Lives will be saved.

Here's the confirmation: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mexico-marijuana-idUSKBN17U2ZJ
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:01 pm

I am sooooo happy for all of us who need it. The knowledge that is coming down the pipeline is phenomenal. Good for Canada and good for Mexico. It remains to be seen what will happen in the States with the good ole boys in the WH.
BTW, the most research being done at the moment is taking place in Israel... over 100 clinical studies underway at the moment.
As far as the Mexican law is concerned... do we need a letter from a Doctor? or do we just carry on?
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:33 pm

Still needs EPN to sign it, rumor is he will do so Monday.

I pay attention to the research too Ferret, it is very exciting.

So, Spencer, can I order some of those oils now?
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Mon May 01, 2017 9:33 pm

That was a big rumor since today is a holiday.

When does it go into effect? There are so many different grades, purity and uses for cannabis. Depends of what you need it for. I can't say I'd buy it from anyplace, it's better to make it yourself and know what kind of buds, are they fresh or old? Oil can take off an ugly mole in a few days to a week depending on the depth of it...leave healthy skin. Stop muscle spasms. Cannabis is not just any plant, there's dozens of them, ridiculous variety. Personally, I think it's wonderful that it is being legalized yet it's going to have a huge stigma still attached to it for many people who will still frown at it. Yet it's ok to have their legal pharmaceutical drugs with all of the deadly side effects and big pharma and the government gouge people of their money as they profit off of sick people...disgusting. And while they're at it to legalize this, how about educating people about staying alkaline so they won't get sick! They won't do that and they're going monitor cannabis so that it's so watered down it won't cure anything most likely. I hope not. Better to grow and monitor your own, figure out how to test it to know it's potential and purity. It sure stinks! lol
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : all natural

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Mon May 01, 2017 10:35 pm

It doesn't taste very good either. But it sure works and sure saves lives. Here is the medical explanation:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1miGzTwK28U
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Wed May 03, 2017 8:31 am

Today Congress (U.S.) may pass a law giving protection to medical marijuana users... which would mean that Jeff Sessions' hands would be tied.

https://www.leafly.com/news/politics/congress-could-pass-mmj-protections?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=B2C%20Newslettter%20-%205.03.17%20-%20ENG&utm_term=Master%20-%20Engaged%2C%20Active%2C%20Passive%2C%20or%20New
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Wed May 03, 2017 8:50 am

ferret wrote:Today Congress (U.S.) may pass a law giving protection to medical marijuana users... which would mean that Jeff Sessions' hands would be tied.

https://www.leafly.com/news/politics/congress-could-pass-mmj-protections?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=B2C%20Newslettter%20-%205.03.17%20-%20ENG&utm_term=Master%20-%20Engaged%2C%20Active%2C%20Passive%2C%20or%20New

Can't open the link.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Wed May 03, 2017 9:23 am

Thanks, Ferret, good news. If I still lived in the US, I'd be there. Seems that fed legalization is right around the corner in the US and MX. Hoooray, took forever! So much ignorance and closed mindedness.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Wed May 03, 2017 10:09 am

What browser are you using Gringal? It opens with 1 click with Internet Explorer 11.
Or try double clicking.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Wed May 03, 2017 10:14 am

ferret wrote:What browser are you using Gringal? It opens with 1 click with Internet Explorer 11.
Or try double clicking.
Firefox.  Tried again with double clicking. It worked. Thanks for the link. Very Happy

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by kiko Wed May 03, 2017 8:40 pm

Chapalagringa wrote:....   And while they're at it to legalize this, how about educating people about staying alkaline so they won't get sick!    

I made a D in chemistry so no authority here about alkalinity. About a year ago a gringo in Ajijic tried to sell me a "Alkanility machine" from Japan that would cure cancer. We asked our oncologist about that and he was familiar with it as he had a couple of patients who had paid about $5000 for the "cure" of this machine. He explained that the body regulates alkalinity so the machine was all smoke and mirrors.
Nonetheless, like I said I made a D in chemistry, so my patient drinks a glass of warm lemonade every morning. I like to hedge my bets. And as for the oncologist, there is a reason they call western medicine a medical "practice".

On MMJ in Mexico, I thought I read that cannabis oil would be legal only if imported. Go figure.
kiko
kiko
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Wed May 03, 2017 9:56 pm

I think it's a gift to the cartels. Besides, who better than them to supply. I heard they are all ready to go, strains, research done, packaging, todo. Also have heard Vicente Fox is the man with the plantation. Also heard the dispensary licenses will be 20,000US.
Pero,vamos a ver!
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kiko Thu May 04, 2017 6:48 am

How does a cartel benefit if the mmj is only allowed to be imported from the US? I thought it was required to be imported so the Mexican government can control and collect the taxes more efficiently vs the current cartel control situation. Quien sabe. Either way, as a human rights issue for patients, it is a win situation to have another option on the table.
kiko
kiko
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down