INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help - Looking for an Apartment or room for the next (hopefully only) 3 months

3 posters

Go down

Please help - Looking for an Apartment or room for the next (hopefully only) 3 months Empty Please help - Looking for an Apartment or room for the next (hopefully only) 3 months

Post by Andreana Mon May 15, 2017 4:06 pm

I bought a house in  a condo and next to my new home are 7 buildings under construction. I can not stand the noise and dust anymore! For this I am looking for a nice furnished room or apartment (only for the daytime) incl. Internet, where I can rest. My little well behaved plt would come with me.
I would offer 6000 pesos or more if it is a really nice location.

Andreana

Humor : dry

Back to top Go down

Please help - Looking for an Apartment or room for the next (hopefully only) 3 months Empty Re: Please help - Looking for an Apartment or room for the next (hopefully only) 3 months

Post by gringal Mon May 15, 2017 4:50 pm

Just curious; I know it's a typo, but what kind of "plt" is it?

I had some construction nearby a few years ago and reached my limits, so I understand.

Here's a suggestion that might work since you're going home at night:  LCS has internet connection and a nice patio where people hang out with their computers as well as many quiet spots on the grounds with a chair or table where some peace and quiet can be found.  Their little restaurant has expanded and offers both breakfast and lunch items; quite good.  Members can use the library until 2 pm; but the grounds are open until 5.  Grounds are available to non-members. People bring their pets.
Good luck.

Last edited by gringal on Mon May 15, 2017 4:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Please help - Looking for an Apartment or room for the next (hopefully only) 3 months Empty Re: Please help - Looking for an Apartment or room for the next (hopefully only) 3 months

Post by Andreana Mon May 15, 2017 4:54 pm

My Ex-neighbor told me it is a plt (poodle like thing). She is very sweet street dog and all the people love her. She needs much of loving and she does not lose fur.

My problem is I have to rest, because of health problems. So the American Legion is not an option for all days.

Andreana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyvmx Thu May 18, 2017 6:57 am

You might try the Penthouse in Riberas behind Mirasol. They have small bedroom apts. priced accordingly and will rent for short term. Also community sitting rooms and gardens, pool and hot tub. We residents are friendly and I too have a sweet little pup that enjoys running around and getting tummy rubs while I work in the gardens.
http://www.accesslakechapala.com/2013/10/18/the-penthouse-living-community-in-riberas-del-pilar-chapala/
Sunnyvmx
Sunnyvmx
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Lots of it

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Thu May 18, 2017 9:50 am

Sunnyvmx wrote:You might try the Penthouse in Riberas behind Mirasol.  They have small bedroom apts. priced accordingly and will rent for short term.  Also community sitting rooms and gardens, pool and hot tub.  We residents are friendly and I too have a sweet little pup that enjoys running around and getting tummy rubs while I work in the gardens.
http://www.accesslakechapala.com/2013/10/18/the-penthouse-living-community-in-riberas-del-pilar-chapala/

Sounds like a fine solution for people who don't want to live "all by themselves" but want their own space, too.

However the OP just needs a place to get away from the chaos, but has her own place to sleep (and live when the construction is over).

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyvmx Thu May 18, 2017 2:05 pm

Except when I go to the dining room and work in the garden downstairs I am in my own very private apartment. Aside from the many birds it's totally quiet and I quite feel alone. This is the perfect place to get away and relax with her dog for the day. In fact she's talked with Donna and is coming by to look at some available rooms today.
Sunnyvmx
Sunnyvmx
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreana Fri May 19, 2017 9:14 am

Sunny, thank you so much for this advise. I was going to the Penthouse place and it is really a nice, quiet area. Perhaps from July on I can rent it. I have to call end of June. Until then I found another place.

Andreana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyvmx Fri May 19, 2017 10:46 am

Happy to help. See you and your pup in July. Precious will have a new friend.
Sunnyvmx
Sunnyvmx
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down