INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inexpensive overnight accomodations with food prep help included

+3
Bill Phillips
lakeside7
Chapalagringa
7 posters

Go down

Inexpensive overnight accomodations with food prep help included Empty Inexpensive overnight accomodations with food prep help included

Post by Chapalagringa Wed May 31, 2017 5:22 pm

Anyone know of a decent inexpensive place to stay for a night or two that has a person that can come in and help prepare meals?  For medical tourism purposes. I found a place in San Antonio Tlayacapan for $55 US a night but not sure about food prep help. Looking in that price range or less. No reason to go higher if that place is there.
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : all natural

Back to top Go down

Inexpensive overnight accomodations with food prep help included Empty Re: Inexpensive overnight accomodations with food prep help included

Post by lakeside7 Wed May 31, 2017 6:37 pm

I think you could stay in one of the local nursing homes for that price and have all the amenities you need

lakeside7
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Inexpensive overnight accomodations with food prep help included Empty Re: Inexpensive overnight accomodations with food prep help included

Post by Chapalagringa Wed May 31, 2017 11:17 pm

lakeside7 wrote:I think you could stay in one of the local nursing homes for that price and have all the amenities you need

Do you know of a nursing home that isn't for the elderly? Not sure they'd allow a non retired person to stay.
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Phillips Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:32 am

You may want to check this web page:

Casita Montana Medical Center
Bill Phillips
Bill Phillips
Share Holder
Share Holder

Location : Trent Lakes Ont. in the summer - Chula Vista in the winter

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:03 am

CG, nursing homes are not just for the elderly, they are for people who need help taking care of themselves either temporarily or permanently. Probably the best bet as they do have some medical care.

In this area: Mi Casita in SAT. Ohana in San Juan Cosala. And what about The Penthouse? Penthouse has no medical and the people who live there are not sick but there are meals provided in a home setting.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by lakeside7 Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:58 am

Chapalagringa wrote:
lakeside7 wrote:I think you could stay in one of the local nursing homes for that price and have all the amenities you need

Do you know of a nursing home that isn't for the elderly?  Not sure they'd allow a non retired person to stay.

Besides the afore mentioned and of course depending on availability, and that changes daily, Casa Nostra,Nursing Home Chapala,Alicias,Well Wishes, etc etc

lakeside7
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:41 am

oatsie wrote:You may want to check this web page:

Casita Montana Medical Center

Expensive
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:47 am

I googled the nursing home idea it states casa ancianos or elderly.

Finding an inexpensive room with privacy is more ideal in this situation,lol sorry but nursing home no. Sending someone needing dental work to a nursing home.
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:56 am

Dental work! Why didn't you say so?

Sorry I responded. You're on your own.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:03 pm

Trailrunner wrote:Dental work! Why didn't you say so?

Sorry I responded. You're on your own.

Lololol the op states medical tourism! We've figured something out, thanks for the responses
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:27 pm

How about one of the downtown hotels in Ajijic with attached restaurants? I'm thinking of the one across from the Plaza which I hear is pretty inexpensive and has good food at the restaurant.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by lakeside7 Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:06 pm

Be advised that if you are on a Medical Tourism deal and want a factura or "official" receipt to claim from your insurance company etc., for the work you maybe asked more for the procedure

lakeside7
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by lakeside7 Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:12 pm

Chapalagringa wrote:I googled the nursing home idea it states casa ancianos or elderly.

Finding an inexpensive room with privacy is more ideal in this situation,lol sorry but nursing home no.    Sending someone needing dental work to a nursing home.  

Some of these I have mentioned are mixed Residential and or Nursing homes ...and I guess you could negotiate a price of $45-55usd a day for your limited needs.
Alternatively go on the La Mision web page and check out there weekly/daily charges. Just a short bus ride or walk!! to Dental Express

lakeside7
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyvmx Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:31 am

I spoke to Donna about this posting as we did have a lady stay for five weeks doing extensive dental work and she plans to return for more. The Penthouse is ideal for this situation as long as no medical care is required. The meals are nutritious as well as delicious and rental accommodations are varied and priced according to size and length of stay. A stay of a month or more is preferred although a week is possible.
Sunnyvmx
Sunnyvmx
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Lots of it

Back to top Go down

Post by caligirl108 Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:14 am

why not ask some of the airbnb places, to see if they or their maid could help w/food? Soup isn't hard to heat up in a microwave & most airbnb places have kitchen privileges. . I know an airbnb host who has taken his guests to walmart, etc.. Go to tuesday market's prepared food line.. Especially since it's off season..

caligirl108
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:17 am

Superlake also has a good selection of prepared foods in their freezer section.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down