INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strong Arm (gun) Home invasion Upper Ajijic

+11
Ricardo
Lucky Girl
David
Lady Otter Latté
slainte39
SunshineyDay
Chapalagringa
gringal
brigitte
Trailrunner
perro dulce
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Strong Arm (gun) Home invasion Upper Ajijic  - Page 2 Empty Re: Strong Arm (gun) Home invasion Upper Ajijic

Post by Ricardo Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:18 pm

Lucky Girl wrote:11 years in Mexico, and never a problem. Do problems exists? Certainly, there is no  perfect, peaceful Paradise on this earth.
Now, I do remember a pickup load of rednecks driving down the road on a Sunday morning in Little Rock, AR  shooting guns and pistols , one block from the governor's mansion, half a block from our house, as people were getting out of church. Think any cops showed up? Call 011 and the dispatcher is likely to ask you how dangerous you think the situation is, cause they don't want to sent officers in harms way. Never mind all the crooked, racist cops north of the border, just like they have always been. And only a dreamer thinks this only happens in the inner cities! The good old boys in the boondocks are alive and well--- just try having the wrong skin color or religion!
So I have no problem taking my chances here, using common sense and not spreading wild rumors based on he/she heard

I would like to know what 911 operator anywhere in the United States has ever said that.

Ricardo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Strong Arm (gun) Home invasion Upper Ajijic  - Page 2 Empty Re: Strong Arm (gun) Home invasion Upper Ajijic

Post by perro dulce Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:43 pm

The conversation has gotten quite silly. Everything from pistol bearing AZ'rs to 911/011 refusing to dispatch. I should have realized the online addicts would have a field day with this one... Pedro may like to get into it with ya, but I have been spared that personality glitch! Kinda foolish to over-react so. Maybe too many hours spent in front of the computer... A form of forumitis ;)

perro dulce

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:51 pm

perro dulce wrote:  

So again, no one here heard of this crime (home invasion with guns) which is 100% confirmed,
which happened in Ajijic?

I wouldn't call you or tell you if I did as I don't like to see frothing at the mouth......CHILL OUT!!!

Where in the world do police go around notifying neighbors of a breakin or robbery, certainly not in Ireland where I spend a lot of time.
You learn about it there, just as you do here, from word of mouth or neighbors, and if in a large city like Dublin or Cork it might make it into the newspapers.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:29 pm

perro dulce wrote:

The conversation has gotten quite silly. Everything from pistol bearing AZ'rs to 911/011 refusing to dispatch.  I should have realized the online addicts would have a field day with this one... Pedro may like to get into it with ya, but I have been spared that personality glitch!  Kinda foolish to over-react so.  Maybe too many hours spent in front of the computer... A form of forumitis ;)

Calling you Pedro was either autocorrect or a Freudian slip. Either way, nothing to get excited about -- though I see you generally excite rather easily. And, like most of your type, when you can come up with no real response to other posters you fall back upon calling people "online addicts" who "overreact" and spend too much time on forums. Please note that you have responded to several different posters over several hours. So, who is on line too much? Also, if you object to threads getting silly you REALLY are on the wrong board. Lighten up. You'll live longer.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:23 am

So what happened? When? Where? What are the details without names?
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : all natural

Back to top Go down

Post by dixonge Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:22 am

perro dulce wrote:Was anyone aware/saw a report (if so where) on a strong arm robbery in upper Ajijic
near Lazaro Cardenas?   I have it confirmed from a reliable source.  This is disgraceful that we as a community are not forewarned.

OMG It must be true I read it on a forum from an anonymous person with reliable sources...

Strong Arm (gun) Home invasion Upper Ajijic  - Page 2 374777
dixonge
dixonge

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:33 pm

dixonge wrote:
perro dulce wrote:Was anyone aware/saw a report (if so where) on a strong arm robbery in upper Ajijic
near Lazaro Cardenas?   I have it confirmed from a reliable source.  This is disgraceful that we as a community are not forewarned.

OMG It must be true I read it on a forum from an anonymous person with reliable sources...

Strong Arm (gun) Home invasion Upper Ajijic  - Page 2 374777

......who forgot to tell the second party, "this off the record", or you can report it, but cannot divulge your source, because "the next time you won't get any information out of me".
Somebody should make a trip to the MP office (if the victim filed a report) and report back here to quell the hypertension and anxiety attacks.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viejito Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:00 pm

Rule #1 in Mexico:
The police are NOT your friends. Do NOT ever let them in your house. They are the enemy, avoid them whenever possible, do not talk or joke with them. They want your stuff.

viejito

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:41 pm

lolol

Word!
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:23 pm

viejito wrote:Rule #1 in Mexico:
The police are NOT your friends. Do NOT ever let them in  your house. They are the enemy, avoid them whenever possible, do not talk or joke with them. They want your stuff.

Some do but I think the majority do not.........

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by oncesubtle Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:48 pm

viejito wrote:Rule #1 in Mexico:
The police are NOT your friends. Do NOT ever let them in  your house. They are the enemy, avoid them whenever possible, do not talk or joke with them. They want your stuff.

However there are exceptions. We live across the street from the police station in Chapala. With 4 rentals and over the past 11 years we've had more than a few handicapped persons living in the first floor apts. Long story short, on different occasions the police have helped get people into their apts., lifted one old feller into bed on several occasions, helped with groceries etc. Never a problem or incident and if I didn't know better I would say they are o.k.

Just giving credit where it's due but agree with viejito's advice.
oncesubtle
oncesubtle

Humor : After 2nd cup of coffee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2