INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need someone to hand-walk me through this.

3 posters

Go down

I need someone to hand-walk me through this. Empty I need someone to hand-walk me through this.

Post by Clueless Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:18 pm

I want to copy a DVD onto a flash drive and play it on my tablet with an OTG cable.

Need to know what ripper to use and what app for the tablet will play it.

Yes, will pay.

Thanks.
Clueless
Clueless
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

I need someone to hand-walk me through this. Empty Re: I need someone to hand-walk me through this.

Post by CanuckBob Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:25 pm

You need to download some software that will convert your DVD into an avi or mpeg4 format. Once you have done that you can plug in your flash drive and drop the converted file onto it. Most tablets come preinstalled with a media app that will play either format. Google it.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

I need someone to hand-walk me through this. Empty Re: I need someone to hand-walk me through this.

Post by DeborahE Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:42 am

If you use a Windows or Linux operating system, HandBrake is a popular DVD copy program. For Windows, there is also BDLot and DVDFab.

DeborahE

Back to top Go down

Post by Clueless Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:04 pm

CanuckBob wrote:You need to download some software that will convert your DVD into an avi or mpeg4 format. Once you have done that you can plug in your flash drive and drop the converted file onto it. Most tablets come preinstalled with a media app that will play either format. Google it.

I'll give that a try. I use to do it years ago to play on my laptop, but a tablet I thought might be different.

I've got a program or two around.

Thanks.
Clueless
Clueless
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down