INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***URGENT*** Date change for Halibut swarm at Brew House

+9
Trailrunner
brigitte
DaveP
CanuckBob
helohfe
slainte39
Rosa Venus
suegarn
Carry Bean
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

***URGENT*** Date change for Halibut swarm at Brew House - Page 2 Empty Re: ***URGENT*** Date change for Halibut swarm at Brew House

Post by Carry Bean Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:56 am

Final count is 28 which I'm turning in today. cheers

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

***URGENT*** Date change for Halibut swarm at Brew House - Page 2 Empty Re: ***URGENT*** Date change for Halibut swarm at Brew House

Post by Trailrunner Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:15 am

They can seat 28 people for a private party?
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:57 am

Yes but in the main restaurant space.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:07 am

Hmmm. That's a big party, take up most of the restaurant, and can that kitchen really bring up 30 deep fried fish meals all at the same time? Seems they would have to turn some regular customers away for 2 or 3 hours depending on how long you guys stay. Oh well, hope they can pull it off for you guys and y'all have a great time! Provecho.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicksco Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:16 am

They did it last time pretty well!!!
Nicksco
Nicksco

Humor : good

http://nicksco1@msn.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:20 am

We can't make the 15th so you can reduce by 4. 28 is no problem. We have well over 30 the last time.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:44 am

Oh, too bad. Sorry you’ll miss it.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:29 am

Trailrunner wrote:Hmmm. That's a big party, take up most of the restaurant, and can that kitchen really bring up 30 deep fried fish meals all at the same time? Seems they would have to turn some regular customers away for 2 or 3 hours depending on how long you guys stay. Oh well, hope they can pull it off for you guys and y'all have a great time! Provecho.

Last time they had the tables all together in a "L" shape along the east wall and south by the bar that handled the 35 people for the fish that was served in a timely manner.  That still left a half dozen tables inside and several outside for "regular Very Happy " customers.
I think all the fish and chips were out in 15 minutes or less. I don't remember seeing anyone waiting to be seated or turned away.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveP Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:33 am

slainte39 wrote:
Trailrunner wrote:Hmmm. That's a big party, take up most of the restaurant, and can that kitchen really bring up 30 deep fried fish meals all at the same time? Seems they would have to turn some regular customers away for 2 or 3 hours depending on how long you guys stay. Oh well, hope they can pull it off for you guys and y'all have a great time! Provecho.

Last time they had the tables all together in a "L" shape along the east wall and south by the bar that handled the 35 people for the fish that was served in a timely manner.  That still left a half dozen tables inside and several outside for "regular Very Happy " customers.
I think all the fish and chips were out in 15 minutes or less. I don't remember seeing anyone waiting to be seated or turned away.

I waited at least an hour for my F&C. In fact I had words with the waiter. People who came late were getting served first.

Slightly diabetic I need to eat at regular intervals and had forgone my noon snack.
DaveP
DaveP
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : A little English

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:46 am

Sorry to hear that Dave, I thought I saw the waiters moving right down the line as they were serving, and it was coming right together in the area where I was sitting, but I wasn't looking at the whole operation.
Too busy talking talking.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:04 pm

Well, I turned in the count of 24 so Dave, remind me and I will make sure you are served quickly. I can always wait for mine a while.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:45 pm

Carry Bean wrote:  I can always wait for mine a while.

I'll try to keep Carry entertained so she won't even notice. lol!

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:10 pm

Oh, you aren’t going to dance on the table again, are you?  ***URGENT*** Date change for Halibut swarm at Brew House - Page 2 374777

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by SunFan Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:44 pm

slainte39 wrote:Sorry to hear that Dave, I thought I saw the waiters moving right down the line as they were serving, and it was coming right together in the area where I was sitting, but I wasn't looking at the whole operation.
Too busy talking talking.

A couple of pints of IPA and Dave settles down quite nicely.

SunFan
SunFan
SunFan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : None....no I'm joking.

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:22 pm

Carry Bean wrote:Oh, you aren’t going to dance on the table again, are you?  ***URGENT*** Date change for Halibut swarm at Brew House - Page 2 374777

That's a double ***URGENT*** Date change for Halibut swarm at Brew House - Page 2 374777 ***URGENT*** Date change for Halibut swarm at Brew House - Page 2 374777

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosa Venus Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:55 pm

Carry Bean wrote:Oh, you aren’t going to dance on the table again, are you?.....

You cannot promise this level of live entertainment and not deliver........ Shocked
Rosa Venus
Rosa Venus
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The funny kind

Back to top Go down

Post by suegarn Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:41 pm

I'm afraid I have to cancel my space for 1.  I'm taking care of a gentleman who had surgery recently, and can't get away.  I hope that everyone else has a great time!

suegarn
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:51 pm

Too bad. You will miss flounder.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:56 pm

Flounder? Not halibut?
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:57 pm

Trailrunner wrote:Flounder? Not halibut?

See the latest post. Evil or Very Mad

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:19 pm

Carry, you have my utmost sympathy for all you have gone through with this swarm. I hope several people buy you a drink tomorrow. You deserve it!

Last edited by Lady Otter Latté on Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:35 pm

I agree! I hope somebody picks up your whole tab! You deserve it. Provecho.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:54 pm

Lady Otter Latté wrote:Carry, you have my utmost sympathy for all you have gone through with this swarm. I hope several people buy you a drink tomorrow. You deserve it!

Thank you but doesn’t it just figure that I don’t drink? Oh, well it will be fun anyway since the swarmees were great last time.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2