INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic, Palm Reader or Tarot Card Reader?

+5
Carry Bean
SunshineyDay
PoCo2012
ltollefs
oncesubtle
9 posters

Go down

Psychic, Palm Reader or Tarot Card Reader? Empty Psychic, Palm Reader or Tarot Card Reader?

Post by oncesubtle Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:26 pm

Looking to hire a psychic, palm reader or Tarot Card reader or two for casual afternoon party. Please PM or call me at 765-7357. Tx
oncesubtle
oncesubtle

Humor : After 2nd cup of coffee

Back to top Go down

Psychic, Palm Reader or Tarot Card Reader? Empty Re: Psychic, Palm Reader or Tarot Card Reader?

Post by ltollefs Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:32 pm

Did you only just now get around to having that second cup?
ltollefs
ltollefs
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Psychic, Palm Reader or Tarot Card Reader? Empty Re: Psychic, Palm Reader or Tarot Card Reader?

Post by PoCo2012 Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:38 am

What a great idea for a party...how did it go?
PoCo2012
PoCo2012
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by oncesubtle Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:22 am

Sadly, no connecto, yet. We did this in the states a few times and it was a hoot. Really hoping to have a psychic, palm reading or ??? party here.

Humm, does anyone know a shaman who speaks English and has a sense of non-sublime humor?

We will pay the big bucks for the right act. Hell, we'll pay the big bucks for the wrong acts. Maybe something totally un PC like midget tossing or ?? Please use your imagination. Oh oh oh I got it, the Gong Show!

Do you have a great undiscovered act? Bring it on. Just PM me for an audition, and we'll even pay for your time. This really could be your last chance for stardom so don't _uck it up.
oncesubtle
oncesubtle

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineyDay Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:24 am

LOL!!!!!!!

SunshineyDay
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:36 am

I know a Tarot reader. Have to find contact info. Hang on.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:15 am

What about Claire L. . . .?  Sorry, I don't remember her last name. French name. Used to advertise in the GR, Psychic, used to live out on the Joco/El Chante border. I think she's still around, I saw her not too long ago. 

Somebody will know her and how to reach her.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:59 am

One year (looooong ago) a friend and I decided to set up a palm reading booth at a school carnival. We dressed in a politically incorrect version of gypsies and figured everyone would have a good laugh. We looked at palms and just started saying whatever popped into our heads. We thought the school gets a few bucks and everyone has fun. No matter how light we tried to keep it people took it seriously. We shut the booth down early when one young man started crying about his dead sister. NOT what we had in mind.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:16 pm

I will PM the info, Oncesubtle. Just got it.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by oncesubtle Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:57 pm

Thank you Carry. Looking forward to planning whatever it may be.

*Edited and added later: Thanks Carry, looks like she will get top billing unless the circus is in town.

Last edited by oncesubtle on Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
oncesubtle
oncesubtle

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:14 pm

oncesubtle wrote:

We will pay the big bucks for the right act. Hell, we'll pay the big bucks for the wrong acts  

For "big bucks", I can tell fortunes all day long............ lol! (mostly my fortune....you know, the "big bucks")...... lol!

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by oncesubtle Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:28 pm

slainte39 wrote:
oncesubtle wrote:

We will pay the big bucks for the right act. Hell, we'll pay the big bucks for the wrong acts  

For "big bucks", I can tell fortunes all day long............ lol! (mostly my fortune....you know, the "big bucks")...... lol!

Well I did say big bucks for the wrong acts. So how about this, your pay will be proportional to your acts being believable. Then you have nothing to lose unless your crowd agrees you're full of shit. Sporting offer eh?
oncesubtle
oncesubtle

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:48 pm

oncesubtle wrote: Then you have nothing to lose unless your crowd agrees you're full of shit. Sporting offer eh?

Sure is!!
They think that now and I get paid NOTHING......... Psychic, Palm Reader or Tarot Card Reader? 851398

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by oncesubtle Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:38 pm

Good point Slaintie, what's now speculation will be proof positive. How about skydiving with a couple of highway flares? Betcha you could make a bunch of pesos with that stunt and you still ... uh, never mind.

oncesubtle
oncesubtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosa Venus Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:59 pm

Psychic, Palm Reader, Tarot Cards? What a great idea for a party!

I bought a car from a departing foreigner last year that included flares from - I dunno, I thought WWII but maybe they're as recent as the "Korean Conflict".

They really look that old and they're still in the back of my car. I'll donate those to "Slainte's Jump!" if I can pretend to be the "help" at the party and witness the event.

But I'm not cleaning up.
Rosa Venus
Rosa Venus
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The funny kind

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:15 am

I've got a voodoo doll doppelganger for a board member but I can't find any pins right now.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:09 am

oncesubtle wrote:Good point Slaintie, what's now speculation will be proof positive. How about skydiving with a couple of highway flares? Betcha you could make a bunch of pesos with that stunt and you still ... uh, never mind.

That would outshine any fireworks I’ve ever seen. Rosa Venus can light the antique flares on Slainte. I suspect the Tarot card reader could predict the outcome with no problem. Shocked This could be the social event of the year. It might even make the front page of Lisa Jorgensen’s rag.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:22 pm

Carry Bean wrote:
oncesubtle wrote:Good point Slaintie, what's now speculation will be proof positive. How about skydiving with a couple of highway flares? Betcha you could make a bunch of pesos with that stunt and you still ... uh, never mind.

That would outshine any fireworks I’ve ever seen.  Rosa Venus can light the antique flares on Slainte.  I suspect the Tarot card reader could predict the outcome with no problem.  Shocked   This could be the social event of the year.  It might even make the front page of Lisa Jorgensen’s rag.

OH SHXT.....
I'm in over my head.......ARGHHHH

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:25 pm

slainte39 wrote:I've got a voodoo doll doppelganger for a board member but I can't find any pins right now.

Do what I do. Use nails unless I REALLY hate them then I use spikes.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:38 pm

I'm in WAAAY over my head....... lol!

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down