INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ISO Border Driver/Transport to Hire for 2 Cats, Dog from Ajijic, to McAllen TX, back to Ajijic

3 posters

Go down

ISO Border Driver/Transport to Hire for 2 Cats, Dog from Ajijic, to McAllen TX, back to Ajijic Empty ISO Border Driver/Transport to Hire for 2 Cats, Dog from Ajijic, to McAllen TX, back to Ajijic

Post by mjv.Ajijic Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:32 am

Searching for an Experienced Border Driver with Small Van or Large SUV to Drive (with Me in vehicle)
From Ajijic, Across Border to McAllen, TX (overnight hotel). We would then leave McAllen early next day back to Ajijic.
We will connect with my partner that will stay at same hotel in McAllen with items to transport back to Ajijic.
Items will be my 2 small cats and sweet Lab. There will also be a few boxes of personal items, dog bed,
2 floor lamps. Not tons of stuff…most important are the animals. I can send you pics of all items to be transported.

I am located in Ajijic. The drive to McAllen seems to be about 12 hours from Ajijic (I will even be glad to help drive, if requested).
I will, of course, pay for this service, vehicle gas and pay for overnight hotel room in McAllen (open to discuss trip details).
>>> My time frame is flexible between Jan 15- Feb 15. >>>

I would need someone who has done this Border Trip previously and knows the route and is
familiar with crossing the Border both ways, esp back into MX, WITH ANIMALS & add’l items.
All pets will have ALL required paperwork, shots, etc by a USDA Accredited Vet.

Any Questions…Please Call me on my cell at 504.554.0501 so we can talk together easier.
My Email is mjvtrading@yahoo.com
Mucho Gracias

mjv.Ajijic

Humor : Love to Laugh, even at Myself!

Back to top Go down

ISO Border Driver/Transport to Hire for 2 Cats, Dog from Ajijic, to McAllen TX, back to Ajijic Empty Re: ISO Border Driver/Transport to Hire for 2 Cats, Dog from Ajijic, to McAllen TX, back to Ajijic

Post by inthecolumbiagorge Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:53 am

We will be driving the big red dog transport/rescue bus from Fort Worth back to Lake Chapala on Feb 22. We don't take people but we could take the animals and your items if your friend could get them to San Antonio. We have planned on crossing the border at Eagle Pass back into Mexico. Not exactly what you are asking for but perhaps an affordable alternative?
inthecolumbiagorge
inthecolumbiagorge
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

ISO Border Driver/Transport to Hire for 2 Cats, Dog from Ajijic, to McAllen TX, back to Ajijic Empty Re: ISO Border Driver/Transport to Hire for 2 Cats, Dog from Ajijic, to McAllen TX, back to Ajijic

Post by Playaboy Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:32 pm

sent you a message.

Playaboy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down