INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INTERCAM....ALTERNATIVE BANKING SOLUTION IN MEXICO

3 posters

Go down

INTERCAM....ALTERNATIVE BANKING SOLUTION IN MEXICO Empty INTERCAM....ALTERNATIVE BANKING SOLUTION IN MEXICO

Post by Jim W Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:51 pm

I signed up with Intercam 3 weeks ago. The approval process is approx. 48 hours. Upon approval, I can write a check in USD up to $4000.00 and receive currency back immediately. They also will issue checks in Mexican Pesos for you. Today when I arrived the pesos was @ 12.2...USD.....I asked for check in Pesos to my medical insurance company....It was ready in 2 hours.....the exhchange rate was 12.6, on a $3000.00 USD check.

Just wanted to share, a good experience for me, no float time, and for me eliminates need for Mexican bank account.....smaller denominations ATM....larger Intercam!!!! Surte ....Me a happy Camper flag waver
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

INTERCAM....ALTERNATIVE BANKING SOLUTION IN MEXICO Empty Re: INTERCAM....ALTERNATIVE BANKING SOLUTION IN MEXICO

Post by David Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:06 pm

There's an ATM at Intercam?
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

INTERCAM....ALTERNATIVE BANKING SOLUTION IN MEXICO Empty Re: INTERCAM....ALTERNATIVE BANKING SOLUTION IN MEXICO

Post by Jim W Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:18 pm

David, I didn't see one. The great thing is once approved....immediate cash, larger amounts than ATM issues, No 5-10 day hold, higher exchange rate....Albeit....parking sucks...LOL...I back into OXXO and park there. Very Happy It takes a little more planning, but now seldom use ATM. Beer
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sparks Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:21 pm

Sure made my house building project easier and cheaper. A 4k check costs $8 (any sized check) and they will give you cash or a bank draft. Larger amounts they prefer to send you to a bank
sparks
sparks
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The joke's on me

http://sparksmex.blogspot.mx/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:26 pm

Sparks, They charged nothing for my 3k check....and got 12.6 exchange today...
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sparks Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:00 pm

When I signed up they said $8. I never paid anything separate so ir must have come out of the final amount. Don't have any receipts to look back on but they make their money somewhere.
sparks
sparks
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The joke's on me

http://sparksmex.blogspot.mx/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down