INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Have MET LIFE for Your Health Insurance?

2 posters

Go down

Do You Have MET LIFE for Your Health Insurance? Empty Do You Have MET LIFE for Your Health Insurance?

Post by johninajijic Tue May 08, 2012 5:39 pm

Do you have MET LIFE for your Health insurance company?

Have you used it? If you did were you satisfied and would you recommend it?

My Segurous Monterrey agent, Edgar Cedeno was here this PM. He offered one of us Met Life instead of Segurous Monterrey as a cheaper option. There ARE a few differences which I'll briefly explain below.

Age: 67 - Segurous Monterrey - $ 32,000. MXN deductible - Premium $ 46,255. pesos

--------------------MET LIFE - $ 30.000. MXN deductible - Premium $ 31,675. pesos

Difference: - $ 14,580. pesos (roughly $ 1,165. US per year)

Segurous Monterrey - Unlimited Coverage ------ Met Life - $ 8,00,000 pesos
Seg Mont - 10% Copay----------Met Life - 5% Copay
Seg Mont - In the Us - $ 50,000. - Met Life - $ 100,000. US
International Coverage (not catastrophic) $ 50,000 US - International Coverage $ 100,000. US
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Do You Have MET LIFE for Your Health Insurance? Empty Re: Do You Have MET LIFE for Your Health Insurance?

Post by Jim W Tue May 08, 2012 5:56 pm

John, I wouldn't trust a change of companies with your medical issues. Since you have been with existing for over 10 years, and have a great history, why run the risk?

Jim W
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Do You Have MET LIFE for Your Health Insurance? Empty Re: Do You Have MET LIFE for Your Health Insurance?

Post by johninajijic Tue May 08, 2012 5:59 pm

Jim W wrote:John, I wouldn't trust a change of companies with your medical issues. Since you have been with existing for over 10 years, and have a great history, why run the risk?

Jim W

Jim - I should have been clearer when I said one of us. It was not for me. The agent told me they would probably not accept me and I have an open claim with Segurous Monterrey so that would get cancelled.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Tue May 08, 2012 6:23 pm

John, don't cancel existing for your friend until accepted. Medical costs here have not increased like NOB, yet insurance rates are escalating. Since you plan to relocate, why run the risk with a new insurer, after all these years?
Remember, you don't have a clue about coverage til you have a claim. Just my opinion. You are aware of my experience with Allianz....hired Spencer for help.

Also mod should put this under medical.
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down