INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Inmigrante [FM3] fifth year renewal

3 posters

Go down

No Inmigrante [FM3] fifth year renewal Empty No Inmigrante [FM3] fifth year renewal

Post by lucky Thu May 24, 2012 12:13 pm

i just completed my online application to renew my No Inmigrante [previously FM3] visa for the fifth year. First time i have done it myself. Used a facilitator previously. So i have a few questions.

(1) Where and when do i pay the fees and how do i know how much? Do i go to the INM office in Chapala before i pay, or after? And at what bank do i pay?

(2) i am planning on bringing with me the required photos, a utility bill, three months of bank statements, my passport, and money to pay the fees. Anything i'm forgetting about? [not unlikely!]

(3) i live in joco, so i'd prefer not to make too many trips to the INM office in Chapala. Has anybody renewed in the past month or so that can suggest a good day and time to do this all on?

Thanks for all your help! [i did use the search feature on this board, but didn't see answers to these specific questions....at least not for this year.]

lucky
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

No Inmigrante [FM3] fifth year renewal Empty Re: No Inmigrante [FM3] fifth year renewal

Post by Rolly Thu May 24, 2012 12:30 pm

The INM office will give you a form to take to the bank to pay the fee.
The bank will give you a receipt to take back to INM.
You can do this while the INM is processing your application.
Rolly
Rolly
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Weird

http://rollybrook.com

Back to top Go down

No Inmigrante [FM3] fifth year renewal Empty Re: No Inmigrante [FM3] fifth year renewal

Post by lucky Thu May 24, 2012 12:38 pm

Thanks, Rolly! And thanks to you for the information on your site that allowed me to find and fill out the application online. i used all the information that you provided and it, apparently, worked like a charm. i will check tomorrow to see if everything went through.

Thanks again! [i especially liked your note about not being able to print out the completed form not being a major problem. i've loaned my printer out to friends, but i DO have my application ID# and password, so i think i'm good!]

lucky
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by lucky Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:32 pm

I made my first visit to the INM office last week to continue the process of renewing my No Inmigrante [FM3] visa.

Some of my friends asked me to write up a step-by-step of what I have done so far. The information is specific to the Chapala INM office. If anyone is interested in this information, PM me with your email address and I will forward you a copy.

Once I have completed the process, I will add more information.

lucky
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sparks Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:25 pm

You can pay at any bank. In Manzanillo I usually pay at the Banjercito because it's closest but I've paid at two other banks downtown ... whomever was less busy
sparks
sparks
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The joke's on me

http://sparksmex.blogspot.mx/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down