INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tennis facilities in the Lake Chapala area?

3 posters

Go down

Tennis facilities in the Lake Chapala area? Empty Tennis facilities in the Lake Chapala area?

Post by CharlieG Fri May 25, 2012 11:20 am

Hi All....

I'm going to be relocating to the area in August and was wondering if anyone could give me some info regarding the tennis facilities available at the Raquet Club. My main question is...are the courts there available only to residents of the development or can one join the club for a monthly fee and use the facilities? Also, wondering if the courts are hard or of clay, if they are kept in decent condition, and if there is a pro shop, a teaching pro and ball boys available.

I'd appreciate any info you could provide on tennis in the area. Thanks.....

Charlie

CharlieG

Back to top Go down

Tennis facilities in the Lake Chapala area? Empty Re: Tennis facilities in the Lake Chapala area?

Post by hockables Fri May 25, 2012 11:24 am

CharlieG wrote:Hi All....

I'm going to be relocating to the area in August and was wondering if anyone could give me some info regarding the tennis facilities available at the Raquet Club. My main question is...are the courts there available only to residents of the development or can one join the club for a monthly fee and use the facilities? Also, wondering if the courts are hard or of clay, if they are kept in decent condition, and if there is a pro shop, a teaching pro and ball boys available.

I'd appreciate any info you could provide on tennis in the area. Thanks.....

Charlie

Christiana Park in Chapalla has good public tennis courts... no perks

If you're a Golfer .... you might want to look into Atlas Country Club.... about 30 minutes away.
Fantastic Golf Course... Clay Tennis Courts... Olympic Pool... Steam & Sauna Rooms .... Fully Staffed

hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Tennis facilities in the Lake Chapala area? Empty Re: Tennis facilities in the Lake Chapala area?

Post by cypress Fri May 25, 2012 1:08 pm

Here is a picture of the tennis area;
http://www.raquetclub.net/facilities/facilities.html
There are 10 courts which are hard and in good condition. No pro shop or ball boys. Non residents can use them but you may have to be sponsored or invited by a resident. There are also 2 good hard courts about 2 blocks east of the above. I think they charge 40 pesos to use the latter. They give lessons there often.

cypress
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieG Fri May 25, 2012 2:04 pm

Thanks for the info, folks. That's exactly what I wanted to know. I appreciate the help.

Charlie

CharlieG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down