INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WATERPROOFING YOUR ROOF USING MATERIALS OTHER THAN FESTER

Go down

WATERPROOFING YOUR ROOF USING MATERIALS OTHER THAN FESTER Empty WATERPROOFING YOUR ROOF USING MATERIALS OTHER THAN FESTER

Post by johninajijic Sat May 26, 2012 1:59 pm

In my post about "Waterprrofing your Roof with Fester Acriton", I only talked about Fester Acriton. There are other good materials out there that cost much less. Let's look at approx prices.

If you know that you're going to stay in your present house, break down and spend the money on Fester Acriton 10 YEAR guarantee material. It's the best. It's approx $ 1,800 - $ 2,000 pesos a cubeta (5 gals).

You could also use the Casther brand material of 7 YEAR guarantee material which costs approx $ 1,000 pesos a cubeta (5 gals).

If you're not going to stay in the house or you want to cheap out, you can use the Casther 5 YEAR guarantee material which costs $ 820 pesos a cubeta (5 gals).

In my experience, my good contractor coated my roof with Fester Acriton 7 YEAR guarantee material. I only had membrane on 2 bovedas. The rest was straight Fester Acriton. It lasted 10 years!!!

Preparation and using the right contractor is the key to a perfect job!!! Never shortcut yourself.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down