INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not worms but little creatures - DR?

4 posters

Go down

Not worms but little creatures - DR? Empty Not worms but little creatures - DR?

Post by sparks Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:32 pm

My 1 1/2 year old neighbor has not been sleeping well possibly due to internal problems and doesn't want to eat much. Mom checking her bottom the other night found tiny little creatures she thought were coming out of her. On the Internet all I find are worms of various types and all kinds of ways to clean the intestines. No mention of little mite like creatures
sparks
sparks
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The joke's on me

http://sparksmex.blogspot.mx/

Back to top Go down

Not worms but little creatures - DR? Empty Re: Not worms but little creatures - DR?

Post by ferret Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:54 pm

Pinworms. Nearly all children get them...and I suspect that the whole family now has them.
Doctor's visit is in order and medicine for the whole family and a HUGE day of laundry in really hot water.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&gs_nf=1&cp=5&gs_id=j&xhr=t&q=Pinworms&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&oq=Pinwo&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=48ce95a733504573&biw=1093&bih=494
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Not worms but little creatures - DR? Empty Re: Not worms but little creatures - DR?

Post by CheenaGringo Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:57 pm

While I am not one who suggests going to a doctor for anything and everything, I would think that in the case of a 1 1/2 year old it is straight to a doctor for tests ASAP.

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Traveller Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:06 pm

Yes. I agree. As a mom of 5 kids, I didn't often run to the doctor either, but for this, I would - if only for an accurate diagnosis and expert advice on the appropriate treatment.

Traveller
Traveller
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sparks Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:26 pm

Thanks guys ... and I didn't think this would be a one or two night thing. Yes the baby sleeps with the parents so maybe it'll get passed around.

Problem with people that don't have much money is they delay medical visits and for young kids it's not a good idea. I'll offer a ride to Centro de Salud tomorrow

I did get a PM that Diatomaceous Earth can clean out a system and other Internet articles refer to various types of roughage as a cleanser
sparks
sparks
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sparks Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:24 pm

Finally they decided to go to Centro de Salud yesterday because the baby was still having problems. She came away with medicine and some diet suggestions ... and a good sized box of pills for each in the family
sparks
sparks
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down