INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GAS delivery guys: who can I trust?

+5
hockables
johninajijic
Jim W
viajero
ComputerGuy
9 posters

Go down

GAS delivery guys: who can I trust? Empty GAS delivery guys: who can I trust?

Post by ComputerGuy Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:54 am

I used to use a guy named Ruben (Vela). In April, when I called, a new guy turned up and told me Ruben has gone out of the country, and he had taken over. Okay, Ruben must trust this guy, right? In June when he came back, I gave him $500 pesos and got a 13% difference in what I had before he gassed me. The least I've ever gotten is a 20% boost for that price.

I got the bill, but I did not see it come out of a machine. The per litre price was practically the same as the last fill. I believe the truck is Gas Zaragoza, and I haven't seen it around before.

I have the "standard" size tank that most folks do. I don't trust this guy at all now, and I'd like to know who's had reliable service and delivery amounts, so I can try someone else.
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

GAS delivery guys: who can I trust? Empty Re: GAS delivery guys: who can I trust?

Post by viajero Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:07 pm

In Guadalajara we use Zeta Gas,never had any problems with them.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

GAS delivery guys: who can I trust? Empty Re: GAS delivery guys: who can I trust?

Post by Jim W Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:44 pm

We use Zete @ Lakeside for 6 years....biggest problem we've had is delivery time......they say an hour....usually turns into 3 or 4.

Some people when they aren't sure, order odd quantity.....say 385 pesos or 125 liters.
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:41 pm

Both are very trustworthy.

GAS LOS ALTOS - Honest, Fast Service
JAVIER - Used to be main Driver for Gas Licuado
Cell ph: 045 331 517 8008

GAS LICUADO - Honest, Fast Service
Tel: 766 0790
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:43 pm

Suspect Trust No One Suspect

Watch everything.... or at least... appear to watch everything Suspect
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad_Max Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:57 pm

Vela tried to rip me off - my tank was half full and they charged me for a full tank. I gave them half the bill and explained that the bill was incorrect and asked for a supervisor to come see me. Never happened. This happened 1 - 1 1/2 years ago in Riberas. Now only use Zeta.
Mad_Max
Mad_Max
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:02 pm

Buy a specific amount everytime,say 400 pesos and check your guage.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:17 pm

Our theory is when they deliver the first couple of times check the meter in the truck to make sure it’s on “zero” so you can establish an expected amount; we believe it has more to do with the driver than the company. If it’s not on zero then they plan to charge you for what they have already charged the previous customer and the company wouldn’t know the difference. Find a reputable driver, become his friend, tip well and issue will be resolved. IMHO

Parker
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : WDWA none

Back to top Go down

Post by ComputerGuy Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:16 pm

Yes, I've been here a number of years and I check everything all the time. Except the one time I need to. Thanks everyone who gave me names...
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:30 am

I use Juan at Los Altos gas. Had the same problem as you - and Zeta Gas didn't show most of the time. I call him on my cell phone at 333 971-0630. He resets the meter in front of me - I go out to the truck. And I know where the gauge should be after they put in 800 pesos worth. A lot of friends use Juan because they were getting ripped off by their gas company. Asking for X pesos worth works the best and especially if you know where the gauge should go to.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by itsme Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:42 pm

johninajijic wrote:Both are very trustworthy.

John, that is the number for Zeta gas, the number for Gas Liquado, (means propane gas in spanish), is 766-0538. Now which is the one you call and who did Javier drive for? razberry

itsme
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:07 pm

itsme wrote:

John, that is the number for Zeta gas, the number for Gas Liquado, (means propane gas in spanish), is 766-0538. Now which is the one you call and who did Javier drive for? razberry

I think you are joking or cannot read what I posted. The number for Gas Licuado is 766 0790 as has been for years unless it's recently changed. Zeta gas is Gas Licuado.

Gas Los Altos is Javier and his correct number is posted above. That's on his business card. Call it and see. Javier was the main driver for Gas Licuado for years as he has been showing up at my house for 10 + years.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by itsme Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:21 pm

johninajijic wrote:
itsme wrote:

I think you are joking or cannot read what I posted. The number for Gas Licuado is 766 0790 as has been for years unless it's recently changed. Zeta gas is Gas Licuado.

Gas Los Altos is Javier and his correct number is posted above. That's on his business card. Call it and see. Javier was the main driver for Gas Licuado for years as he has been showing up at my house for 10 + years.

Funny, there are separate listings in the Chapala directory, one for Gas Liquado, one for Gas Z. It is there in black and white. Now, these two numbers are also listed in the LCS directory without any identification. GAS delivery guys: who can I trust? 477249

itsme
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:03 pm

itsme - All I know is that I use these numbers successfully. Maybe a misprint??? Happens all the time.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down