S**t Southern Women Say

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: S**t Southern Women Say

Post by ferret on Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:03 pm

"The Princess" comes in all sizes and shapes, all nationalities and colours and is found all over the world. They're all rude, nasty and ill mannered.
However, the Southern Princess is the only one who sounds sweet and innocent and "butter wouldn't melt in my mouth(ish)" while declaring their truth... cloying and sickeningly sweet.

ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog on Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:17 am

[quote="ferret"]"The Princess" comes in all sizes and shapes, all nationalities and colours and is found all over the world. They're all rude, nasty and ill mannered.
However, the Southern Princess is the only one who sounds sweet and innocent and "butter wouldn't melt in my mouth(ish)" while declaring their truth... cloying and sickeningly sweet.[/quote]

Perhaps. but it´s that "melt in (their) mouth(s)" part that counts in the final analysis. As David Peraeus could attest, sexual arousal beats four stars and 36 years of marriage anyday if one needs to give up one or the other and the recipient has a sufficiently aware sense of his importance on the world stage but the fleeting value of fame among the unwashed.

hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by E-raq on Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:27 am

hound dog wrote:[quote="ferret"]"The Princess" comes in all sizes and shapes, all nationalities and colours and is found all over the world. They're all rude, nasty and ill mannered.
However, the Southern Princess is the only one who sounds sweet and innocent and "butter wouldn't melt in my mouth(ish)" while declaring their truth... cloying and sickeningly sweet.

Perhaps. but it´s that "melt in (their) mouth(s)" part that counts in the final analysis. As David Peraeus could attest, sexual arousal beats four stars and 36 years of marriage anyday if one needs to give up one or the other and the recipient has a sufficiently aware sense of his importance on the world stage but the fleeting value of fame among the unwashed. [/quote]

Say what Dawg? Maybe a rephrase for we, the vast unwashed masses.

E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog on Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:45 am

E-raq wrote:
hound dog wrote:[[i]quote="ferret"]"The Princess" comes in all sizes and shapes, all nationalities and colours and is found all over the world. They're all rude, nasty and ill mannered.

Perhaps. but it´s that "melt in (their) mouth(s)" part that counts in the final analysis. As David Peraeus could attest, sexual arousal beats four stars and 36 years of marriage anyday if one needs to give up one or the other and the recipient has a sufficiently aware sense of his importance on the world stage but the fleeting value of fame among the unwashed.

Say what Dawg? Maybe a rephrase for we, the vast unwashed masses. [/quote][/i]

You´ll have to ask the general, E-raq. Dawg never achieved success in the military beyond Marine Corps Rifleman Corporal while stationed at Quantico in 1967. Had I been indiscrete, as I occasionally may have been, the news would have been contained as a non-event.

I do understand the "...cloying and sickningly sweet." part pertaining to Southern Belles which is why I chose to live with a European when the choice presented itself. In the deep south, Scarlett ends up owning the general store and Rhett ends up swilling booze in the gutter and trying to recollect when that freight train mowed him down.

hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by E-raq on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:43 pm

hound dog wrote:
E-raq wrote:
hound dog wrote:[[i]quote="ferret"]"The Princess" comes in all sizes and shapes, all nationalities and colours and is found all over the world. They're all rude, nasty and ill mannered.

Say what Dawg? Maybe a rephrase for we, the vast unwashed masses.
[/i]

You´ll have to ask the general, E-raq. Dawg never achieved success in the military beyond Marine Corps Rifleman Corporal while stationed at Quantico in 1967. Had I been indiscrete, as I occasionally may have been, the news would have been contained as a non-event.

I do understand the "...cloying and sickningly sweet." part pertaining to Southern Belles which is why I chose to live with a European when the choice presented itself. In the deep south, Scarlett ends up owning the general store and Rhett ends up swilling booze in the gutter and trying to recollect when that freight train mowed him down. [/quote]

A most fortunate choice Dawg. Imagine Alabama in the stinkin' heat with one of those melt in the mouth babes who doesn't know how to cook, and only speaks one language, Southern Drawl.

Y'all got lucky, Brigitte is a gem.

E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:07 pm

a gem??How about a saint!

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:09 pm

Personally, I have believed that Brigitte is capable of "walking on water" for quite some time!

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret on Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:28 pm

But that's Dawg just below the surface isn't it? :)

ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top