INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any moto/scooter dealers lakeside???

+7
jheyer
hockables
Intercasa
Axixic
lunateak
CanuckBob
Zedinmexico
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Any moto/scooter dealers lakeside??? Empty Any moto/scooter dealers lakeside???

Post by Zedinmexico Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:46 am

Title says it all. I am looking for a new scooter.
Would prefer to keep the money lakeside rather than it go to Guad.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Any moto/scooter dealers lakeside??? Empty Re: Any moto/scooter dealers lakeside???

Post by CanuckBob Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:50 am

If you want a 125cc that looks like a cruiser I know of one that has about 45 miles on it and a full warranty. The owner deceided he can't ride it and will sell it far below the retail price that he paid.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Any moto/scooter dealers lakeside??? Empty Re: Any moto/scooter dealers lakeside???

Post by lunateak Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:27 am

Check out my helmets for sale....
lunateak
lunateak
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Axixic Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:28 am

Bob - if that's the same one I am thinking of - I believe it is 150cc.
Axixic
Axixic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Intercasa Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:20 am

I will sell my enduro moto, honda like new 125cc same bike cops ride.
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Barbed wit

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:00 am

I don't find it comfortable to lift my leg over the motorcycle. I really like the step
through scooters or bikes but the bikes are only 90CC and not big enough. I also
find the scooters more cargo friendly. Looking for 150/175 scooter so I can't be
pushed off the road on the carraterra.

I would consider clean used scooters also.

Z

Last edited by Zedinmexico on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:04 am

lunateak wrote:Check out my helmets for sale....

Have to find a scooter first. Not sure I want full faced in this particular
situation. I probably can see better with a half helmet but I have not
decided anything yet. I will consider it.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:05 am

Intercasa wrote:I will sell my enduro moto, honda like new 125cc same bike cops ride.

To tall I have 29" inseam. It is a very nice bike but the tall forks make it tippy for me unless I have big boots on.
Thanks for thinking about me.
Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Axixic Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:07 am

When I was looking at these, Walmart had the Italika 150cc scooter for, I believe, MX$ 30,000.

Any moto/scooter dealers lakeside??? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqmXdNUWHeKJGaS6GeAAEaS5mYtlPiu4mzaqeSyIuQD4b_H0y0
Axixic
Axixic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:07 am

CanuckBob wrote:If you want a 125cc that looks like a cruiser I know of one that has about 45 miles on it and a full warranty. The owner deceided he can't ride it and will sell it far below the retail price that he paid.

Is it the one that says Dragon Fly on it? Actually looked at it at the swarm. Nice looking little bike but not sure it is right for me.

Thanks for thinking of me.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:10 am

Axixic wrote:When I was looking at these, Walmart had the Italika 150cc scooter for, I believe, MX$ 30,000.

Any moto/scooter dealers lakeside??? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqmXdNUWHeKJGaS6GeAAEaS5mYtlPiu4mzaqeSyIuQD4b_H0y0

Yep but not sure I want to deal with the lack of caring at Wal Mart if I have problems. Actually 21K Pesos for 150. Another 1000p and they had
a 175 at wal mart next to Guad mall. People have told me that the 125 are a little small and the 150/175 are the way to go.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:33 pm

Zedinmexico wrote:I don't find it comfortable to lift my leg over the motorcycle. I really like the step
through scooters or bikes but the bikes are only 90CC and not big enough. I also
find the scooters more cargo friendly. Looking for 150/175 scooter so I can't be

Z

Sounds like yer Skirt is on to tight Rolling Eyes

Jocotepec has one... stay on main road driving to town center... takes you right past it
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Axixic Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:17 pm

Zedinmexico wrote:Yep but not sure I want to deal with the lack of caring at Wal Mart if I have problems. Actually 21K Pesos for 150. Another 1000p and they had a 175 at wal mart next to Guad mall. People have told me that the 125 are a little small and the 150/175 are the way to go.

Z

I agree that 125cc is likely too small but I think the license/insurance requirements change once you get over 150cc. If I remember correctly, that was the reason I considered the Italika 150cc.
Axixic
Axixic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:52 am

Axixic wrote:
Zedinmexico wrote:Yep but not sure I want to deal with the lack of caring at Wal Mart if I have problems. Actually 21K Pesos for 150. Another 1000p and they had a 175 at wal mart next to Guad mall. People have told me that the 125 are a little small and the 150/175 are the way to go.

Z

I agree that 125cc is likely too small but I think the license/insurance requirements change once you get over 150cc. If I remember correctly, that was the reason I considered the Italika 150cc.

Thanks for the info. I already have a unlimitied motorcycle licence. Will check on the lic/ins issue before buying over 150cc.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:56 am

hockables wrote:
Zedinmexico wrote:I don't find it comfortable to lift my leg over the motorcycle. I really like the step

Z

Sounds like yer Skirt is on to tight Rolling Eyes

Jocotepec has one... stay on main road driving to town center... takes you right past it

Thanks man thats what I wanted. Your right when I am in drag a scooter is far easier to get on.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:00 am

Zedinmexico wrote:
CanuckBob wrote:If you want a 125cc that looks like a cruiser I know of one that has about 45 miles on it and a full warranty. The owner deceided he can't ride it and will sell it far below the retail price that he paid.

Is it the one that says Dragon Fly on it? Actually looked at it at the swarm. Nice looking little bike but not sure it is right for me.

Thanks for thinking of me.

Z

Yes that was the one.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by jheyer Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:00 pm

Hi guys,

can you please be a bit more spesific with the directions to that motoshop in Jocotepec..? I was trying to find it but the locals gave me that kind of instructions and I never found the place. Well, it was last week, and the streets were packed with tiangis with their merchandise.., maybe it's easier to find now.
Anyway, maybe it's the wrong forum but despite that: if anyone has a scooter or a moto for sale under 10.000 pesos, I'm interested.
Please don't hesitate to send your offers with photos to: solnafm@gmail.com

jheyer

Humor : has some, occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:27 pm

I saw some very cool looking retro art deco style Vento 150 cc scooters at Costco last Sunday for 16000 pesos,I'm not familiar with the brand but they did look way cool.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:03 am

viajero wrote:I saw some very cool looking retro art deco style Vento 150 cc scooters at Costco last Sunday for 16000 pesos,I'm not familiar with the brand but they did look way cool.

Yea they were cool for sure. Did you notice the hotrod in chrome on the side? If you remember the old who album Quadraphenia (sp) that was about
the fights between the mods and the rockers. There scooters looked just like this one. I wish we had a picture of it to show people. It was just filled
with chrome all over.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:25 am

I saw those ones too. They looked like vintage Vespas.

Any moto/scooter dealers lakeside??? Inline10
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Any moto/scooter dealers lakeside??? Empty MOTO 4 sale

Post by chuckercc Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:40 pm

Intercasa wrote:I will sell my enduro moto, honda like new 125cc same bike cops ride.
I realize this is an older post, but... is the bike still for sale, thanks, Chuck

chuckercc

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:08 pm

chuckercc wrote:
I realize this is an older post, but... is the bike still for sale, thanks, Chuck
he sold it a while ago.
ventos ain't so bad fer a chinese moto.
i don't know any small bikes fer sale right now but i'll ask.anything fer another hoser. lots of us riders here.
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pogo Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:53 pm

Talk to Francisco, the owner of Pranza Restaurant. He has a black Suzuki 125 I believe he is trying to sell. I recommend you stay away from the Chinese bikes. They are not as reliable as the Japanese name brands - Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki.

Pogo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Any moto/scooter dealers lakeside??? Empty Thanks Pedro, I appreciate it, CC

Post by chuckercc Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:34 pm

Pedro wrote:
chuckercc wrote:
he sold it a while ago.
ventos ain't so bad fer a chinese moto.
i don't know any small bikes fer sale right now but i'll ask.anything fer another hoser. lots of us riders here.

chuckercc

Back to top Go down

Any moto/scooter dealers lakeside??? Empty Moto

Post by chuckercc Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:36 pm

Pogo wrote:Talk to Francisco, the owner of Pranza Restaurant. He has a black Suzuki 125 I believe he is trying to sell. I recommend you stay away from the Chinese bikes. They are not as reliable as the Japanese name brands - Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki.
Thanks, Pogo. I went to see him this afternoon. His restaurant is 2 blocks south of where i am staying, regards, Chuck

chuckercc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next