INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RICKI'S Japanese and Thai Restaurant review

5 posters

Go down

RICKI'S Japanese and Thai Restaurant review Empty RICKI'S Japanese and Thai Restaurant review

Post by joec Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:11 pm

Six of us went to Ricki's Japanese and Thai Restaurant to eat last night.

A few of us had Miso Soup, a generous sized steaming hot bowl. One person ordered the Sushi Chicken rolls, 8 to a plate and the Vegetable Tempura. Another person ordered the Mixed Tempura Dinner. It is piled high with Shrimp and Chicken Tempura and veggies over Rice. Another ordered the Chicken Teriyaki with salad instead of soup. Another person ordered the Shrimp Tempura. Many people in our group like the Miso soup and Shrimp Tempura. I ordered my usual Miso Soup, Green Salad is big enough for two so I shared it. It has Romaine lettuce, spinach, cucumbers, tomatoes, avocado and red onion in it. I think it's the largest, freshest and best salad at Lakeside. I also ordered the Shrimp Tempura appetizer. My partner ordered Miso Soup, white rice and Shrimp Tempura appetizer. 6 or 7 totally greasless shrimp.

The food at Ricki's is always very fresh and looks good on the plate. The service is excellent and we usually have Ricki's young son, Antonio as our waiter. The place was very busy, so make a reservation just in case. Please give them a try. Our dinner Group highly recommends Ricki's Japanese and Thai restaurant.

Ricki's Japanese and Thai Restaurant - Marcos Castellanos # 27 - 766 1627

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

RICKI'S Japanese and Thai Restaurant review Empty Re: RICKI'S Japanese and Thai Restaurant review

Post by ComputerGuy Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:57 pm

Wait... chicken sushi? That's an oxymoron.
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

RICKI'S Japanese and Thai Restaurant review Empty Re: RICKI'S Japanese and Thai Restaurant review

Post by Trailrunner Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:41 pm

Why? I've had teriyaki chicken sushi, it's great, so is soft shell crab sushi (spider sushi).
Sushi doesn't mean raw or fish. . .it's just a method of preparing a rice ball or roll wrapped in nori seaweed and stuffed with something delish - raw or cooked.
Sashimi, otoh, is raw fish.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:50 pm

....and you can have Sashimi of many things including; beef, whale, fish, lobster, etc....... Sashimi is simply raw or sometimes marinated. Italian carpaccio is simply beef Shashimi in Italian.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by ComputerGuy Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:52 pm

Okay, it was a joke, you brainiacs are losing your sense of humour...
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:53 pm

[img]RICKI'S Japanese and Thai Restaurant review Sushi10[/img]

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down