INSIDE LAKESIDE
Log In or Register

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

stomach parasites or amoebas

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: stomach parasites or amoebas

Post by Pedro on Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:02 pm

Khof wrote:Trailrunner, I can second your mention of Dr. Juan Pablo Loza.
not me thanks

Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 4600
Join date : 2012-11-29

Back to top Go down

Re: stomach parasites or amoebas

Post by Ms.Thang on Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:38 pm

In Sayulita a few days ago I met this guy who had this enormous scar across the left side of his skull, looked like his head was caved in and his left eye " died" . The scar was recent , he was chatty and so am I so I asked ...he had a worm in his freakin head. A huge worm. He said he does not know how he got it but it must have been that thing you get from eating under cooked pork. They operated on him at at hospital civil in Guadalajara, fascinating story. ...always heard about it but never met someone it happened to.

My family just takes the pills every so often , stool tests turn out a lot of false negatives.

Ms.Thang
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2012-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: stomach parasites or amoebas

Post by CanuckBob on Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:36 am

That would be trichinosis from eating under cooked pork.......

avatar
CanuckBob
Humble Administrator
Humble Administrator

Posts : 14110
Join date : 2010-04-04
Age : 54
Location : Lake Chapala (from Vancouver)
Humor : Sick and twisted

http://Www.casadecomo.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: stomach parasites or amoebas

Post by MyHomeSweetHome on Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:13 am

Ms.Thang wrote:In Sayulita a few days ago I met this guy who had this enormous scar across the left side of his skull, looked like his head was caved in and his left eye " died" . The scar was recent , he was chatty and so am I so I asked ...he had a worm in his freakin head. A huge worm. He said he does not know how he got it but it must have been that thing you get from eating under cooked pork. They operated on him at at hospital civil in Guadalajara, fascinating story. ...always heard about it but never met someone it happened to.

My family just takes the pills every so often , stool tests turn out a lot of false negatives.
Ick to the poor gentleman and exactly regarding the stool tests.

MyHomeSweetHome
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 234
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: stomach parasites or amoebas

Post by Pedro on Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:30 am

CanuckBob wrote:That would be trichinosis from eating under cooked pork.......

nope. all the difernt trich species do not lodge there, and they ain't huge. musta been some other type of tropical worm or he was putting one on. them lil trichs can be found in all kindsa meat,not just pork. rats get 'em too and some cold blooded species.better cook yer snake,lizard and rat well before ya et them. us canuckle heads aren't stupid enough to eat rare burgers fer example.
avatar
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 4600
Join date : 2012-11-29
Age : 75

Back to top Go down

Re: stomach parasites or amoebas

Post by brigitte on Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:32 pm

If left untreated trichonosis can get to the brain. We know of a couple who were misdiagnosed so remained untreated for a while, the husband is paralysed on one side and the wife died. She also had worms in her brain. They never ate pork but ate strawberries that had been contaminated and were not properly disinfected. They lived on a farm near Ocosingo , Chiapas.
 
Google it
"When a person eats meat from an infected animal, Trichinella cysts break open in the intestine and grow into adult roundworms. The roundworms produce other worms that move through the gut wall and into the bloodstream. The worms invade muscle tissues, including the heart and diaphragm (the breathing muscle under the lungs). They can also infect the lungs and brain. The cysts remain alive for years."

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 3338
Join date : 2011-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: stomach parasites or amoebas

Post by CanuckBob on Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:41 pm

Well there you have it. Thanks Brigitte.
avatar
CanuckBob
Humble Administrator
Humble Administrator

Posts : 14110
Join date : 2010-04-04
Age : 54
Location : Lake Chapala (from Vancouver)
Humor : Sick and twisted

http://Www.casadecomo.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: stomach parasites or amoebas

Post by mattoleriver on Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:47 pm

Ms.Thang wrote:In Sayulita a few days ago I met this guy who had this enormous scar across the left side of his skull, looked like his head was caved in and his left eye " died" . The scar was recent , he was chatty and so am I so I asked ...he had a worm in his freakin head. A huge worm. He said he does not know how he got it but it must have been that thing you get from eating under cooked pork. They operated on him at at hospital civil in Guadalajara, fascinating story. ...always heard about it but never met someone it happened to.

My family just takes the pills every so often , stool tests turn out a lot of false negatives.
That sounds like it could have been a Bot Fly larva. Disgusting little(?) critters!

George
avatar
mattoleriver
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 392
Join date : 2011-09-12

Back to top Go down

Re: stomach parasites or amoebas

Post by MyHomeSweetHome on Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:41 pm

That whole pig brain parasite was gross enough for me to google the symptoms...thank God that's out of the question! lol I'll stick with the more simpler worms that just suck your intestines of vitamin b12 and folate acid. Very Happy 

Being tonight is a super moon, it's a great night for a parasite cleanse anyone!  Those buggars are most active during a full moon.  So in case you thought that gurgling was indigestion, it just might be that you're the host to the biggest fiesta in your house!  Here's to cleaning house!  Cheers!

MyHomeSweetHome
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 234
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: stomach parasites or amoebas

Post by Pedro on Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:45 pm

MyHomeSweetHome wrote:That whole pig brain parasite was gross enough for me to google the symptoms...thank God that's out of the question! lol I'll stick with the more simpler worms that just suck your intestines of vitamin b12 and folate acid. Very Happy 

Being tonight is a super moon, it's a great night for a parasite cleanse anyone!  Those buggars are most active during a full moon.  So in case you thought that gurgling was indigestion, it just might be that you're the host to the biggest fiesta in your house!  Here's to cleaning house!  Cheers!

so the giant worm sucked out what little was left of your brains?
avatar
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 4600
Join date : 2012-11-29
Age : 75

Back to top Go down

Re: stomach parasites or amoebas

Post by MyHomeSweetHome on Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:24 pm

Those who produce enough hydrochloric acid shouldn't have much trouble with worms, it kills them off...I'd say Pedro, you where given a mega dose from the Creator...I don't think anything could eat you up.  Fer dat you can be grateful.  And before you croak...I've always been interested in hearing about your story as a child but never had an opportunity, that's the only thing intriguing about you.

MyHomeSweetHome
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 234
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: stomach parasites or amoebas

Post by Pedro on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:49 am

brigitte wrote:If left untreated trichonosis can get to the brain. We know of a couple who were misdiagnosed so remained untreated for a while, the husband is paralysed on one side and the wife died. She also had worms in her brain. They never ate pork but ate strawberries that had been contaminated and were not properly disinfected. They lived on a farm near Ocosingo , Chiapas.
 
Google it
"When a person eats meat from an infected animal, Trichinella cysts break open in the intestine and grow into adult roundworms. The roundworms produce other worms that move through the gut wall and into the bloodstream. The worms invade muscle tissues, including the heart and diaphragm (the breathing muscle under the lungs). They can also infect the lungs and brain. The cysts remain alive for years."
there are many difernt types of "round" worms. the trich species would have caused unbearable abdominal and inter-muscular pain long before some of the hatchlings would have got to the brain. google round worms if you have the "stomach" for it.
every rabbit i ever shot on the prairies had visible worm cysts when i dressed them[near the anus].i assumed that these were tapeworm eggs[looked like tapioca]. i always hung them head down for 1-2 weaks to properly age them before i butchered them. i merely washed them under the tap and froze them. the cooking process was "hasenpfeffer" which would take care of any nasties fer sure
avatar
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 4600
Join date : 2012-11-29
Age : 75

Back to top Go down

Re: stomach parasites or amoebas

Post by Go Solar on Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:16 pm

Grapefruit seed extract. "Extracto de semilla de toronja".

Sold lakeside as Nutribiotic and KillerBac brands. Several drops in a glass of water or juice regularly (DO NOT USE IT without diluting) is said to help many people avoid, and even treat, stomach / GI maladies.
avatar
Go Solar
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 90
Join date : 2013-06-06
Location : Lakeside
Humor : Punography

http://www.solartechnology.com.mx

Back to top Go down

Re: stomach parasites or amoebas

Post by Dr. Sam Thelin on Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:50 pm

brigitte wrote:If left untreated trichonosis can get to the brain. We know of a couple who were misdiagnosed so remained untreated for a while, the husband is paralysed on one side and the wife died. She also had worms in her brain. They never ate pork but ate strawberries that had been contaminated and were not properly disinfected. They lived on a farm near Ocosingo , Chiapas.
 
Google it
"When a person eats meat from an infected animal, Trichinella cysts break open in the intestine and grow into adult roundworms. The roundworms produce other worms that move through the gut wall and into the bloodstream. The worms invade muscle tissues, including the heart and diaphragm (the breathing muscle under the lungs). They can also infect the lungs and brain. The cysts remain alive for years."

... and sometimes they just stay in the muscles and calcified cysts form. This patient went to a GDL hospital for gastic symtoms. She ate undercooked pork for years and this was the result. She did not complain of any muscular or neurologic symtoms.




" />




Dr. Sam Thelin
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 332
Join date : 2012-12-18
Location : Chapala

Back to top Go down

Re: stomach parasites or amoebas

Post by MyHomeSweetHome on Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:40 am

ok that's kind of gross...how do you get rid of them?  How do you flush that out?

What's your opinion of success using albendazol, vermox 500 and herbs?  If one took the meds and cleared a lot of parasites, then the next round 10 - 30 days cleared a minimal amount, is that person done cleansing until the next 6 month cleanse? I would think the stomach lining would get ulcers with continued anit parasite meds, no?

MyHomeSweetHome
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 234
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: stomach parasites or amoebas

Post by Dr. Sam Thelin on Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:06 am

MyHomeSweetHome wrote:ok that's kind of gross...how do you get rid of them?  How do you flush that out?

What's your opinion of success using albendazol, vermox 500 and herbs?  If one took the meds and cleared a lot of parasites, then the next round 10 - 30 days cleared a minimal amount, is that person done cleansing until the next 6 month cleanse?  I would think the stomach lining would get ulcers with continued anit parasite meds, no?

The calcified cysts are your lifelone gift. To kill them live, you could use albendazol. "Vermox" Mebendazol is not very effective if in the  brain. In the intestines, albendazol kills the worms and you expel them. With mebendazol, you end up digesting them... Yummy.

The term "parasites" is rather non-specific, and no one medication will kill every type of parasite. Also, over-using one may cause it not to work when you need it. Also, the side effects can be bad, and taking these medicacions just "in case" you have something, and just "in case" it might have been the drug needed had you really had something is irresponsible at best, and dangerous at worst.

Do not treat something you do not know that you actually have.  Would you want radiation treatment for cancer every six months just "in case" you have a small tumor somewhere? Confirm that you have something, and confirm what it is first.

Best to avoid parasites. Watch what you eat. If you do not trust fried street cat sold on the corner taco shop, do not eat there.
Wash vegatables with a good iodine-based solucion. Give it time to work. Cook your food 100%. If you must eat it undercooked, make sure it was frozen at -05°C for 4 days,  -15°C for 3 days, or at -24°C for one day

Dr. Sam Thelin
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 332
Join date : 2012-12-18
Location : Chapala

Back to top Go down

Re: stomach parasites or amoebas

Post by brigitte on Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:34 am

In Chiapas where we live many of the fruit and veggies at the market are harvested locally . We get a lot of strawberries , blackberries and a type of dark ble raspberry. The strawberries are my main concern, what is the best way to make sure they do not have parasites? Id using mycrodyn sufficient? Someone told me her doctor said that they should be frozen to be safe is that true.
What are the parasytes mycrodin does not get?

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 3338
Join date : 2011-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: stomach parasites or amoebas

Post by MyHomeSweetHome on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:06 am

Dr. Sam Thelin wrote:

Do not treat something you do not know that you actually have.  Would you want radiation treatment for cancer every six months just "in case" you have a small tumor somewhere? Confirm that you have something, and confirm what it is first.

Best to avoid parasites. Watch what you eat. If you do not trust fried street cat sold on the corner taco shop, do not eat there.
Wash vegatables with a good iodine-based solucion. Give it time to work. Cook your food 100%. If you must eat it undercooked, make sure it was frozen at -05°C for 4 days,  -15°C for 3 days, or at -24°C for one day

I agree, don't treat something you do not have. What do you think of your colleagues who recommend a bi annual parasite cleanse living here? Every doctor I've ever been to does. If you do, which medication or herbs do you recommend?

Since stool tests come out negative, how do you propose to confirm what one has?

MyHomeSweetHome
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 234
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: stomach parasites or amoebas

Post by Pedro on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:43 am

MyHomeSweetHome wrote:
Dr. Sam Thelin wrote:

Do not treat something you do not know that you actually have.  Would you want radiation treatment for cancer every six months just "in case" you have a small tumor somewhere? Confirm that you have something, and confirm what it is first.

Best to avoid parasites. Watch what you eat. If you do not trust fried street cat sold on the corner taco shop, do not eat there.
Wash vegatables with a good iodine-based solucion. Give it time to work. Cook your food 100%. If you must eat it undercooked, make sure it was frozen at -05°C for 4 days,  -15°C for 3 days, or at -24°C for one day

I agree, don't treat something you do not have.  What do you think of your colleagues who recommend a bi annual parasite cleanse living here?  Every doctor I've ever been to does.  If you do, which medication or herbs do you recommend?

Since stool tests come out negative, how do you propose to confirm what one has?  
'
no doctor i have seen here has ever recommended that to me.
avatar
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 4600
Join date : 2012-11-29
Age : 75

Back to top Go down

Re: stomach parasites or amoebas

Post by MyHomeSweetHome on Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:08 am

Dr. Sam Thelin wrote:\
The calcified cysts are your lifelone gift. To kill them live, you could use albendazol. "Vermox" Mebendazol is not very effective if in the  brain. In the intestines, albendazol kills the worms and you expel them. With mebendazol, you end up digesting them... Yummy.


"With mebendazol, you end up digesting them" Digesting them...meaning they become fuzzy looking when are expelled or is that intestinal mucus, or are you saying one will not see them because they are completely absorbed fully into the feces? If they are expelled, they are expelled passing through the intestines. Isn't it the same thing as albendazol?

well iCK! so it's better to take the albendazol, that way you see the circus you are passing?

If someone has them in their brain, there must be some obvious symptoms, no?



MyHomeSweetHome
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 234
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: stomach parasites or amoebas

Post by MyHomeSweetHome on Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:10 am

Dr. Sam Thelin wrote:
brigitte wrote:If left untreated trichonosis can get to the brain. We know of a couple who were misdiagnosed so remained untreated for a while, the husband is paralysed on one side and the wife died. She also had worms in her brain. They never ate pork but ate strawberries that had been contaminated and were not properly disinfected. They lived on a farm near Ocosingo , Chiapas.
 
Google it
"When a person eats meat from an infected animal, Trichinella cysts break open in the intestine and grow into adult roundworms. The roundworms produce other worms that move through the gut wall and into the bloodstream. The worms invade muscle tissues, including the heart and diaphragm (the breathing muscle under the lungs). They can also infect the lungs and brain. The cysts remain alive for years."

... and sometimes they just stay in the muscles and calcified cysts form. This patient went to a GDL hospital for gastic symtoms. She ate undercooked pork for years and this was the result. She did not complain of any muscular or neurologic symtoms.




" />




mi amiga quiere saber, ¿que va a pasar con esa persona?

MyHomeSweetHome
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 234
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: stomach parasites or amoebas

Post by Lady Otter Latté on Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:34 am

Why would you switch to Spanish to ask Dr. Thelin what will happen to this person?
avatar
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 6094
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : Chapala
Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Re: stomach parasites or amoebas

Post by MyHomeSweetHome on Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:00 pm

i don't know. My friend wants to know what's going to happen to this person in the e-rays. I guess because we were chatting in Spanish so I switched to Spanish.

MyHomeSweetHome
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 234
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: stomach parasites or amoebas

Post by Lady Otter Latté on Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:11 pm

Thanks. I was just wondering.
avatar
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 6094
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : Chapala
Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Re: stomach parasites or amoebas

Post by Dr. Sam Thelin on Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:08 pm

brigitte wrote:In Chiapas where we live many of the fruit and veggies at the market are harvested locally . We get a lot of strawberries , blackberries and a type of dark ble raspberry. The strawberries are my main concern, what is the best way to make sure they do not have parasites? Id using mycrodyn sufficient? Someone told me her doctor said that they should be frozen to be safe is that true.
What are the parasytes mycrodin does not get?

If you can tie them down and soak them a while, anything you cannot actually see should be gone. The problem is when the fruit and vegatables float. Make sure they are dry (of the tap water you used to rinse them) before eating them. Most bacteria in the tap water do not live well in air, and most amoebae will die if they dry quickly (before they have time to form spores).

Dr. Sam Thelin
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 332
Join date : 2012-12-18
Location : Chapala

Back to top Go down

Re: stomach parasites or amoebas

Post by Dr. Sam Thelin on Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:16 pm

[quote="MyHomeSweetHome"]
Dr. Sam Thelin wrote:
brigitte wrote:If left untreated trichonosis can get to the brain. We know of a couple who were misdiagnosed so remained untreated for a while, the husband is paralysed on one side and the wife died. She also had worms in her brain. They never ate pork but ate strawberries that had been contaminated and were not properly disinfected. They lived on a farm near Ocosingo , Chiapas.
 
Google it
"When a person eats meat from an infected animal, Trichinella cysts break open in the intestine and grow into adult roundworms. The roundworms produce other worms that move through the gut wall and into the bloodstream. The worms invade muscle tissues, including the heart and diaphragm (the breathing muscle under the lungs). They can also infect the lungs and brain. The cysts remain alive for years."

... and sometimes they just stay in the muscles and calcified cysts form. This patient went to a GDL hospital for gastic symtoms. She ate undercooked pork for years and this was the result. She did not complain of any muscular or neurologic symtoms.



mi amiga quiere saber, ¿que va a pasar con esa persona?

The person was at a low budget (free) GDL hospital clinic that does not have tomography (to see inside the skull). She had no symtoms of brain lesions. The lesions in the x-ray are not active. The woman was treated for her gastric problem and released. She did not have the money to pay for a CAT scan, and public health will not pay for it without just cause (symtoms). Likely she will continue to eat undercooked pork and continue to add to her collection of lesions until she dies of some unrelated complication.

Dr. Sam Thelin
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 332
Join date : 2012-12-18
Location : Chapala

Back to top Go down

Re: stomach parasites or amoebas

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum