INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My solution for getting my "J vin" car over the border without leaving Ajijic

5 posters

Go down

My solution for getting my "J vin" car over the border without leaving Ajijic Empty My solution for getting my "J vin" car over the border without leaving Ajijic

Post by jle Fri May 17, 2013 8:59 pm

Like many of you I was forced to Permanente status and own a dreaded "J" vin car. I just did not want to make the drive by myself to the border and my car would soon be illegal here. I saw a post on a thread TOB from Playaboy offering a solution.

Well, I met with him and we agreed on a fair price for my car so it was a Win Win situation. We then consulted with a popular lawyer here in Chapala and Playaboy arranged and paid for all paperwork to legally drive my car to the border, cancel my TIP and give me my receipt. I also was paid CASH before he headed to the border. He was trustworthy, honest and delivered everything that he promised and the best thing is, I never had to leave Ajijic.

If you find yourself in my situation, you can PM me and I can tell you more about this, or you can PM Playaboy yourself. He solved my car issue and perhaps he can solve yours.

jle

Back to top Go down

My solution for getting my "J vin" car over the border without leaving Ajijic Empty Re: My solution for getting my "J vin" car over the border without leaving Ajijic

Post by David Fri May 17, 2013 9:24 pm

A nice report about Playaboy. However, NO ONE was forced to to Permanente including you.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

My solution for getting my "J vin" car over the border without leaving Ajijic Empty Re: My solution for getting my "J vin" car over the border without leaving Ajijic

Post by johninajijic Sat May 18, 2013 12:14 am

David wrote:A nice report about Playaboy. However, NO ONE was forced to to Permanente including you.

You are forced to be Permanente upon expiration of your INMIGRANTE card. You cannot do anything else.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by Talosian Sat May 18, 2013 7:10 am

jle wrote:Like many of you I was forced to Permanente status and own a dreaded "J" vin car. I just did not want to make the drive by myself to the border and my car would soon be illegal here. I saw a post on a thread TOB from Playaboy offering a solution.

Well, I met with him and we agreed on a fair price for my car so it was a Win Win situation. We then consulted with a popular lawyer here in Chapala and Playaboy arranged and paid for all paperwork to legally drive my car to the border, cancel my TIP and give me my receipt. I also was paid CASH before he headed to the border. He was trustworthy, honest and delivered everything that he promised and the best thing is, I never had to leave Ajijic.

If you find yourself in my situation, you can PM me and I can tell you more about this, or you can PM Playaboy yourself. He solved my car issue and perhaps he can solve yours.

Just to clear things up for me; you sold your car to Playboy?

Thanks.
Talosian
Talosian
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : All over the field.

Back to top Go down

Post by little italy Sat May 18, 2013 7:31 am

[quote="David"]A nice report about Playaboy. However, NO ONE was forced to to Permanente including you.[/quote]

"With a 3 on back going to permanente is mandatory and if not you need to let expire and do a regularization, not best route. you could do temporary but you would pay more as well as fines. With a 3 on back you can go to permanente easily without showing financials"

little italy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat May 18, 2013 7:59 am

little italy wrote:
David wrote:A nice report about Playaboy. However, NO ONE was forced to to Permanente including you.

"With a 3 on back going to permanente is mandatory and if not you need to let expire and do a regularization, not best route. you could do temporary but you would pay more as well as fines. With a 3 on back you can go to permanente easily without showing financials"

Yes, you can become Permanente easily, but no one is forced to. You have choices; you can return to your country and initiate another Temporal or you can exit Mexico and reenter as a Tourist.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by jle Sat May 18, 2013 8:39 am

Talosian,
Yes. Sold for Cash to Playaboy. Have receipt for canceled TIP.

jle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down