INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House & Animal Sitting

2 posters

Go down

House & Animal Sitting Empty House & Animal Sitting

Post by katsvox Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:25 pm

Hi there,

I am currently house and pooch sitting near Chapala. I will be available around January 8th till June 2014 if anyone is needing a house/animal sitter or caretaker while they go away in that time frame.

I am a writer and have been traveling and house sitting for six years. I house/animal sit, caretake properties and act as a landlord and gardener during my travels. I worked as a gardener for a few seasons and this has been helpful for housesit positions. I also have experience maintaining hot tubs and pools on some of the premises I have cared for. I adore animals and need their unconditional love as much as I give them mine.

I am a non smoking healthy yogi. I will be in the home a lot as I work on creative projects. I have loads of great references and often maintain a friendship with the homeowners and return for future housesits.

Please have a look at my housesitting profile write_on at housecarers.com for more information.

http://www.housecarers.com/housesitter-profile.cfm?mem=2145522974

Cheers

Kat
katsvox
katsvox

Back to top Go down

House & Animal Sitting Empty Re: House & Animal Sitting

Post by char-ming Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:24 pm

How do I contact you?

char-ming
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by katsvox Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:27 pm

Hi Char-ming,

You can email me at katjustsomechick@yahoo.com - this is under my Yahoo contact info on the notice.  I think the 'envelope' with the 'send email' should work as well.  I will pass you some contact phone numbers once you email.  

I may be finished my current housesit earlier than the 8th.  The home owner may come back on Jan 1st.  

Kat

(I appreciate your moniker - Char-ming)
katsvox
katsvox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down