INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medical options for the uninsured NOB...Things are changing.

2 posters

Go down

Medical options for the uninsured NOB...Things are changing. Empty Medical options for the uninsured NOB...Things are changing.

Post by Jim W Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:39 pm

Los Algodones, Mx, is approx. 7 miles south of Yuma AZ, and has a very large number of Dentists and MD's. They are packed with Canadians and US citizens during the snow bird season.

My Deb has the ACA option, however, spending 6-8 months per year SOB is reluctant to sign up and commit to a monthly bill for coverage that won't cover her SOB. We have discovered a 3 hour drive gets us to Algodones for a vacation, treatment while NOB, and travel to and from medical treatment is deductible. Also, we are finding many MD's are going cash only and are affordable.......$40.00 to $60.00 per office call. She needs a CT Scan, and have found cash only for $220.00 in Casa Grande, up to $2500.00 for the same procedure.

Just an FYI..... Very Happy 

Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Medical options for the uninsured NOB...Things are changing. Empty Re: Medical options for the uninsured NOB...Things are changing.

Post by joyfull Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:33 pm

My brother and sister in law live in Yuma and have been going to Algodones for years.
joyfull
joyfull
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Lovingly sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Medical options for the uninsured NOB...Things are changing. Empty Re: Medical options for the uninsured NOB...Things are changing.

Post by Jim W Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:01 pm

Joyfull, can you ask them for recommendations on MD's?

TIA,  Jim
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down