INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medical options for the uninsured NOB...Things are changing.

Go down

Medical options for the uninsured NOB...Things are changing. Empty Medical options for the uninsured NOB...Things are changing.

Post by Jim W Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:39 pm

Los Algodones, Mx, is approx. 7 miles south of Yuma AZ, and has a very large number of Dentists and MD's. They are packed with Canadians and US citizens during the snow bird season.

My Deb has the ACA option, however, spending 6-8 months per year SOB is reluctant to sign up and commit to a monthly bill for coverage that won't cover her SOB. We have discovered a 3 hour drive gets us to Algodones for a vacation, treatment while NOB, and travel to and from medical treatment is deductible. Also, we are finding many MD's are going cash only and are affordable.......$40.00 to $60.00 per office call. She needs a CT Scan, and have found cash only for $220.00 in Casa Grande, up to $2500.00 for the same procedure.

Just an FYI..... Very Happy 

Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Medical options for the uninsured NOB...Things are changing. Empty Re: Medical options for the uninsured NOB...Things are changing.

Post by joyfull Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:33 pm

My brother and sister in law live in Yuma and have been going to Algodones for years.
joyfull
joyfull
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Lovingly sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Medical options for the uninsured NOB...Things are changing. Empty Re: Medical options for the uninsured NOB...Things are changing.

Post by Jim W Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:01 pm

Joyfull, can you ask them for recommendations on MD's?

TIA,  Jim
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum