INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medical Marijuana

3 posters

Go down

Medical Marijuana Empty Medical Marijuana

Post by CheenaGringo Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:21 pm

In an apparent turnaround, Dr. Sanjay Gupta has a two hour special report on CNN this evening:

""Weed 2: Cannabis Madness: Dr. Sanjay Gupta Reports," at 10 p.m. ET on Tuesday."

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Medical Marijuana Empty Re: Medical Marijuana

Post by Jim W Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:08 pm

I have the med card and am most thankful......it improves my appetite.....brownies are an endangered species in my home....LOL
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:16 am

I was actually quite disappointed by the report. I did learn that many States with medical marijuana programs only allow for smoking when so many opportunities may exist for topical applications or ingestible versions. When it comes to benefits which may be achieved with topical or ingestible, it isn't the THC but rather some of the sub components that are the real positive ingredients for medical purposes. The following article has a few interesting examples of people moving to Colorado as "Medical marijuana refugees":
http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/10/health/medical-marijuana-refugees/

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:03 pm

Jim W wrote:I have the med card and am most thankful......it improves my appetite.....brownies are an endangered species in my home....LOL
Jim,about 18 years ago my mom who was Mormon asked me if I could get get her some pot for for a friend of hers,also Mormon, who was under going chemotherapy and had lost her appetite,of course I did, and according to my mom it helped her friend regain her appetite.My mom might have been Mormon but she was no dummy and she knew which of her three sons could score some weed. Medical Marijuana 169387

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:02 pm

viajero wrote:
Jim W wrote:I have the med card and am most thankful......it improves my appetite.....brownies are an endangered species in my home....LOL
Jim,about 18 years ago my mom who was Mormon asked me if I could get get her some pot for for a friend of hers,also Mormon, who was under going chemotherapy and had lost her appetite,of course I did, and according to my mom it helped her friend regain her appetite.My mom might have been Mormon but she was no dummy and she knew which of her three sons could score some weed. Medical Marijuana 169387

Chris, How many guesses do I get? Surte 
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down