INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Wings At Patty's Place in Ajijic

Go down

Great Wings At Patty's Place in Ajijic Empty Great Wings At Patty's Place in Ajijic

Post by jle Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:37 pm

There is a new cook now working at Patty's Place who is serving chicken practically any way you want it. I have had the chipotle wings three times and they are the best. Jorge does not serve frozen chicken. Only fresh, and they were cooked perfectly with a gooey sauce to die for. Jorge also has Angus hamburgers and ribs on his menu. The cost for the wings is 130p for one kilo which is a perfect take home dinner. You can get them with BBQ sauce also.

I have had the half price wings at a bar in San Antonio on Thursday nights and they were very dry and not very tasty compared to these. I would rather pay full price and eat something I enjoy.

Jorge is now open 7 days a week and open from 12 to 9. His cell # is 331 451 7656 for pick up orders.

Patty's Place is located at #71 Ocampo. This is on the mountain side on the corner of Aquiles Serdan. Just about a half block west of Manix restaurant.

jle

Back to top Go down

Great Wings At Patty's Place in Ajijic Empty Re: Great Wings At Patty's Place in Ajijic

Post by Smartalex Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:10 pm

Sounds like a good place to do a swarm.
Smartalex
Smartalex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Great Wings At Patty's Place in Ajijic Empty Re: Great Wings At Patty's Place in Ajijic

Post by zenwoodle Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:23 pm

We are due for another swarm.
What say you cbob  Beer Beer 
zenwoodle
zenwoodle
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic, but nobody seems to get it

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum