INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Wings At Patty's Place in Ajijic

3 posters

Go down

Great Wings At Patty's Place in Ajijic Empty Great Wings At Patty's Place in Ajijic

Post by jle Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:37 pm

There is a new cook now working at Patty's Place who is serving chicken practically any way you want it. I have had the chipotle wings three times and they are the best. Jorge does not serve frozen chicken. Only fresh, and they were cooked perfectly with a gooey sauce to die for. Jorge also has Angus hamburgers and ribs on his menu. The cost for the wings is 130p for one kilo which is a perfect take home dinner. You can get them with BBQ sauce also.

I have had the half price wings at a bar in San Antonio on Thursday nights and they were very dry and not very tasty compared to these. I would rather pay full price and eat something I enjoy.

Jorge is now open 7 days a week and open from 12 to 9. His cell # is 331 451 7656 for pick up orders.

Patty's Place is located at #71 Ocampo. This is on the mountain side on the corner of Aquiles Serdan. Just about a half block west of Manix restaurant.

jle

Back to top Go down

Great Wings At Patty's Place in Ajijic Empty Re: Great Wings At Patty's Place in Ajijic

Post by Smartalex Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:10 pm

Sounds like a good place to do a swarm.
Smartalex
Smartalex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Great Wings At Patty's Place in Ajijic Empty Re: Great Wings At Patty's Place in Ajijic

Post by zenwoodle Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:23 pm

We are due for another swarm.
What say you cbob  Beer Beer 
zenwoodle
zenwoodle
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic, but nobody seems to get it

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down