INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planning on driving my car down sometime late summer, early fall and look for a place to

3 posters

Go down

Planning on driving my car down sometime late summer, early fall and look for a place to Empty Planning on driving my car down sometime late summer, early fall and look for a place to

Post by elevator Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:16 pm

rent or lease. Then plan to fly back to Georgia and drive an RV with wife and pets to Chapala. My question is, if I wish to leave my car until I return will I need to have a Temporal? It will probably be just a few weeks until I am back in Mexico after leaving my car.

elevator
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Planning on driving my car down sometime late summer, early fall and look for a place to Empty Re: Planning on driving my car down sometime late summer, early fall and look for a place to

Post by David Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:17 pm

Yes.  You cannot legally leave your car when you are on a Tourist Visa.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Planning on driving my car down sometime late summer, early fall and look for a place to Empty Oh no a conundrum...where something is illegal, but maybe I can get away with it. Guess I'll

Post by elevator Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:30 pm

see how tough it is to get the paperwork done.

elevator
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Planning on driving my car down sometime late summer, early fall and look for a place to Empty Re: Planning on driving my car down sometime late summer, early fall and look for a place to

Post by Grizzy Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:31 am

It is computerized now. If you try to enter with a second vehicle you will be flagged. Is the RV in your wife's name? She could import it if it is. People get away with things but if you want to import a second vehicle it will be a problem.
Grizzy
Grizzy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : mandatory

Back to top Go down

Planning on driving my car down sometime late summer, early fall and look for a place to Empty Gonna rent the RV nd return it to San Antonio

Post by elevator Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:00 am

But, I'll get the permanente because we may want to bring my wife's car down at some point.

elevator
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down