INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One last memory of my Fishing In Mexico

3 posters

Go down

One last memory of my Fishing In Mexico Empty One last memory of my Fishing In Mexico

Post by Pescador Sat May 17, 2014 1:39 pm

Al Young and Joel the tattoo guy, combined their talents and came up with this ROOSTERFISH for me.

This Metal Art and all the others, that Al and joel  have made for me, will bring back many  fond memories of my fishing in Mexico.

Al and Ron Young, are two of the finest people I have met Lakeside, and am proud to call them my friends.

Pescador aka/Marv

One last memory of my Fishing In Mexico New_me11
One last memory of my Fishing In Mexico Img_5725

Pescador
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

One last memory of my Fishing In Mexico Empty Re: One last memory of my Fishing In Mexico

Post by Pedro Sat May 17, 2014 4:30 pm

fantastic!
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

One last memory of my Fishing In Mexico Empty Re: One last memory of my Fishing In Mexico

Post by elehne1 Sat May 17, 2014 8:28 pm

What a beautiful piece of art to remember the roosterfish! Safe travels to you both!
John & Beth in Joco

elehne1
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pescador Sun May 18, 2014 6:27 am

elehne1 wrote:What a beautiful piece of art to remember the roosterfish!  Safe travels to you both!
John & Beth in Joco

Hi John & Beth,

Sure wish we would have met you both, a lot sooner than we did. Appreciate the safe wishes and kind words.

The BEST to you both!!
Regards,

M & V

Pescador
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by elehne1 Sun May 18, 2014 8:58 am

Pescador wrote:
elehne1 wrote:What a beautiful piece of art to remember the roosterfish!  Safe travels to you both!
John & Beth in Joco

Hi John & Beth,

Sure wish we would have met you both, a lot sooner than we did. Appreciate the safe wishes and kind words.

The BEST to you both!!
Regards,

M & V

We feel the same way...keep in touch! I have sent you a message with our U.S. magic jack phone number so you can check in anytime from the U.S. Safe travels.
Beth and John

elehne1
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down