INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Netflix

4 posters

Go down

Netflix Empty Netflix

Post by gringoman Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:06 am

I just tried to subscribe to online Netflix and found it can't be done here. Would it be cost prohibitive to have the CD's delivered to my Mailbox's address stateside and forwarded here? Any other thoughts or suggestions?

gringoman

Back to top Go down

Netflix Empty Re: Netflix

Post by espíritu del lago Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:45 am

Slingbox.. There are some people that have success using it locally. Maybe someone else will chime in. Like everything you will have an adventure. But yes it can be done.

SLINGBOX
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:27 pm

gringoman wrote:I just tried to subscribe to online Netflix and found it can't be done here. Would it be cost prohibitive to have the CD's delivered to my Mailbox's address stateside and forwarded here? Any other thoughts or suggestions?

I tried that about three years ago . that is - having Netflix movies sent to me at the Mailboxes, Etc. Laredo address and then having them forwarded to me in Ajijic. That worked for about a month and then the Mailboxes, Etc. goons in Laredo started stealing my DVDs so, after some six movies disappeared and the Mailboxes, Etc. people in San Antonio Tlayacapan refused to accept any responsibility for this blatant thievery in Texas, I dropped the service. I wouldn´t trust those people at MBE with used toiletpaper. Maybe some other mail forwarding service where the employees have some integrity would be a better idea.

Last edited by hound dog on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:50 pm

I wouldn´t trust those people at MBE with used toiletpaper.

LMAO thanks, I needed to clean the computer screen anyway.

lol!
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:57 pm

I use Hotspot Shield by AnchorFree - it hides your IP and they don't know where you are. And it is free. You can try it - I don't know if it will get you into Netflix, but after you have Hotspot Shield installed, try pasting the address of Netflix into your browser window.

Wouldn't try the mail thing with Netflix. A friend did and most of the movies never made it here and most never made it back to the US and he used Mailboxes Etc.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down