INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok final plan hopefully....

2 posters

Go down

Ok final plan hopefully.... Empty Ok final plan hopefully....

Post by elevator Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:17 pm

Our cabin is rented for a year, our house in Decatur sold in five days for what we asked (thank you lord) and we're making the move first week in October. Hopefully we'll have a house rented in the next 2-3 weeks. Some may recall I was going to drive down to secure a house and then fly back to Decatur, but the complications piled up. We have two friends, who live Lakeside and know the neighborhoods and area well, that have said they will check out the houses we are interested in renting. They know us well and what we are looking for, so we will trust their judgment. It will save mucho hassle.

Trip begins with rental RV in Atlanta, towing one vehicle, to Laredo. Figure a three day drive, maybe a bit more. We will meet a guy from the RV rental place in Laredo, who will drive the RV back to Atlanta, or possibly a friend may fly down and drive it back.

One more item you guys can help with is recommending someone to meet us in Laredo from Chapala who can haul the stuff we bring in the RV to Lakeside. We aren't bringing any large items naturally, just clothes and household goods. So we won't require a large truck. I've spoken with the folks at Strom and the other mover Lakeside, who will do it, but was wondering about a smaller operation that is reliable. Hope to follow the truck back don so we won't have to worry about taking wrong turns. Like battle plans this looks good until the first shots are fired, but hopefully it covers most of the bases.

elevator
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Ok final plan hopefully.... Empty Re: Ok final plan hopefully....

Post by shana Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:36 am

Contact Luis Gonzalez in Laredo
Phone # is 956-726 9941
email address is luis_jr8@yahoo.com
His company is top notch and they provide service beyond anything that you would expect.
I highly recommend them.
Ann

shana
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Ok final plan hopefully.... Empty Thanks a lot Ann

Post by elevator Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:56 pm

I'll give him a call.

elevator
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Ok final plan hopefully.... Empty Re: Ok final plan hopefully....

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down