INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I figure my daily electricity use?

+7
Zedinmexico
viajero
Pedro
arbon
kitchener
brigitte
Ms.Thang
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How can I figure my daily electricity use? - Page 2 Empty Re: How can I figure my daily electricity use?

Post by Ms.Thang Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:32 pm

brigitte wrote:Ms Thang, by pure cincidence I just spoke to my lawyer and asked him if people could come in into my property if I told them they were not allowed to do so.
THe answer is NO and the police cannot get in unless they have a court order. The case was about lawyers  going into a little store in the house of a friend of mine who is indigenous.  Even a store or a public place has the right not to let you in.
You can put an official complaint with CFE or the MP . If it would probabl be better if you could speak to the owner of the land or construction site and first ask him or her to stop using your electricity .
Th
Oh I knocked on the door and they let me in and even showed me around. I doubt they will do that again. They did stop using the power tools and they are up there working by hand.

It is just so pathetic that this engineer and the landlord are too cheap to contact electricity like the rest of us. Instead they make all the rest of us pay and they are very wealthy people. My landlord owns both of Chapala's gas stations, it's not like she can't afford it. They are all horrible liars too, but they are at the church every time they open the doors.

I think the next stop will be the MP, I hate to even think about it.

Ms.Thang
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

How can I figure my daily electricity use? - Page 2 Empty Re: How can I figure my daily electricity use?

Post by brigitte Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:21 pm

Yes some of the rich landlords are something else. It is a shame because it probably is a simple problem to resolve. Good luck.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hueco_negro Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:54 am

After you shut off your breakers did you to look to see if your meter was still spinning. There is still a wire that runs from your meter to the breaker box that could be split off to another circuit controlled by another breaker box that you don't have access to.
hueco_negro
hueco_negro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2